Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Looked But Didnt See This Topic

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looked But Didnt See This Topic

I Didnt Judge Anyone- It Was Right Out Of The News Paper- But With A Name Like Outlaw..........

edit and unsubscribded from thread:::
    Last edited by RACN35; 12-17-2005 at 11:19 AM.

VIRGINIA GAMEFISH TAGGING PROGRAM MEMBER

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down fraud

Sure is a shame, but felony fraud? gee Im glad we can put this crap in our court system when there are arsonist, rapist, and other such fine folks in the world, ban the guy from the circut, give him a crappie rod so he can catch some real fish. This has been all over the papers and other forums, he has a family (unless any of you out there have NEVER broken or bent any rules), dont judge him.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RACN35
    I Didnt Judge Anyone- It Was Right Out Of The News Paper- But With A Name Like Outlaw..........

edit and unsubscribded from thread:::
    Not much to read here about this thread.
    Duane

My ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead
    divorced and no one to answer to, lets go fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieOutlaw
    Sure is a shame, but felony fraud? This has been all over the papers and other forums, he has a family (unless any of you out there have NEVER broken or bent any rules), dont judge him.
    The article was deleted,but I assume it was the guy that stashed some fish before a turney,then later tried to enter them as his catch.

I think I do have a right to judge him.Just as bad as poaching or or any other violations.Theives,cheats,and liars I have no use for.

Yes,I have bent or broken rules before,sometimes unintentionally and others willingly,like speeding.

Whether he has a family or not is no excuse,in fact its almost worse because they have to share the shame.

Post Thanks / Like

He's probably lucky the other fishermen did'nt find out while they were still there at the weigh in. His wife might have became a widow. I think some of those boys would'nt have taken to kindly to the thought of being cheated. I've shelled out my entry fees a bunch of times, a few times I never caught a keeper but the thought of cheating sure as hell never entered my mind!!!
    Last edited by izzysfishin; 12-19-2005 at 05:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default With a name like..........

RACN35, Cook, and others, I have read you opions and respect what you guys think, I just dont see getting worked up over a fish. Yes it is alot of money and I'm sure if I were in the tournament for that much money I would have a different take on the matter. Anyway time to move on or so I'm told, best of luck in the new year. One more parting comment, in this country that we ALL live in you are innocent until proven guilty.

Post Thanks / Like

As you said Outlaw, just my opinion. I was'nt saying the guys were innocent or guilty, probably should have said ( at the thought of being cheated ). I'll edit my post to change that. And I agree, no use dwelling on this. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE.

Post Thanks / Like

I've learned a lot from you guys this year.

Merry Christmas to all who read this and I hope your 2006 stockings (livewells) are filled with crappie and may your hearts be ever more filled with the love of Jesus Christ.

God Bless you Guys!

:D
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

Merry Christmas & Happy Holiday's to all

Hope to see everyone on the water in 2006
    Well everyone but my ex
    Duane

My ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead
    divorced and no one to answer to, lets go fishing

Post Thanks / Like

I personally would'nt mind seeing a couple of my ex's out on the water...WITH ANCHORS TIED AROUND THEIR NECKS....