Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: It's looking better......

Post Thanks / Like

Default It's looking better......

Dave went up 12 Mile Bayou today and brought back 8 keepers from 10 1/2" to 14" using jigs in "pumpkinseed" and a white w/ blue specks. He was vertical fishing at about 6 to 8 ft. Most bit just before 3:00 and shut off about 4:30. Doesn't sound like a big haul, but it's an improvement for this area the way fishing has been over the last 2 or 3 months. Conditions here today were partly cloudy, temp 86 deg. F., NNE wind @ 5 to 10 and the water was stained. Good job, Dave.....

Tommy......let me know if you're getting my emails.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by labill
    Dave went up 12 Mile Bayou today and brought back 8 keepers from 10 1/2" to 14" using jigs in "pumpkinseed" and a white w/ blue specks. He was vertical fishing at about 6 to 8 ft. Most bit just before 3:00 and shut off about 4:30. Doesn't sound like a big haul, but it's an improvement for this area the way fishing has been over the last 2 or 3 months. Conditions here today were partly cloudy, temp 86 deg. F., NNE wind @ 5 to 10 and the water was stained. Good job, Dave.....

Tommy......let me know if you're getting my emails.
    Hi Bill,

I got your emails and thought I sent you one back. Did you get it? I should be finishing up down here tomorrow and headed back for east Texas for about a week. Then should have a few days off. Maybe we can hook up and make a trip then. Did you get your cam?
    Hold My beer and watch this sheeet!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy
    Hi Bill,

I got your emails and thought I sent you one back. Did you get it? I should be finishing up down here tomorrow and headed back for east Texas for about a week. Then should have a few days off. Maybe we can hook up and make a trip then. Did you get your cam?
    Hi, Tommy......Sorry to be so long with my reply, but with the electrical storms my computer has been disconnected most of the last two days. I did get your email, but I didn't know if you were responding to my post or the email. Regretably, I haven't gotten my cam. My neighbor went to Okie land to visit a friend, will have to wait 'til she returns. I want that cam bad, but it will have to happen when I can get a sitter. I just hope a cam will still be there when I do.
    Sounds good on the fishing trip.....I will be in touch when I can set up my part. I won't pick the day 'til I contact you. I'm looking forward to fishing that lake.