Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wally Marshall Live Monday Night

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wally Marshall Live Monday Night

Hello Crappie Anglers,

Tomorrow Night starting at 8pm till 9pm central time I will be on Crappie.com main forum to answer any questions you may have on crappie fishing rigging, techniques, products, boats or you might have a fishing story that you would like to share with me. I look forward in talking and meeting everyone tomorrow night right here on Crappie.com. Everyone that posts to tomorrow night on my thread will receive some products from my great sponsors. So after the show I personally contact you and get your info so i can have your products mail to you!!! ASAP I just got home from the Bass Pro Shops Spring Classic events at Pearl,Ms, Leeds,Al and Nashville,Tenn met alot of great people wanting to learn how to catch crappie . So get your questions ready and get READY TO RUMBLE on Crappie .com tomorrow night at 8 pm sharp. Thanks and we can have lots of fun and learn more about the great sport of Crappie Fishing . Good Fishing !!!!

Post Thanks / Like

sounds good Wally. Gotta love learning new techniques, got any advise for Weiss Lake?
    Crazy Angler Tackle
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles Pro Staff
    Tracker Marine Pro Staff
    www.nathankincade.com

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good. Thanks for the autographed photo my wife helped open the store in Rancho Cucamunga ca. And brought me the photo to add to the collection

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good Wally....I am getting into pulling crankbaits for crappie and will be interested in what you have to say on that subject.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Default North

When do you plan a trip up north to Cinn Ohio BPS? Up here you can walk on water still... Here's a questions for you, Do you know if the pro crappie fisherman (yourself included of course) are using the biosonic like the bass guys? Wonder if it works as good on crappie as its working on the LM Trashfish?
    Last edited by Nightprowler; 03-01-2010 at 12:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds awesome, I am new to Crappie fishing so I hope to learn a lot from everyone posting!

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Wally. I finally got a chance to use the new Stow Master net I bought at Grizzly Jig last month. It definately is the best landing net I've ever used. Thanks for autographing the carrying bag for me. When I get famous, I'll return the favor.. Thanks for all the info you share there every year.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Will be there for sure, are you going to use the chat function?
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer

Post Thanks / Like

mine says chat function not available
    We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drill instructor View Post
    Will be there for sure, are you going to use the chat function?
    We have a chat function??? News to me. Wheres it at?
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast