Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear all

backtocrappie is offline Moderator OT Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dear all

I have been seeing too much insulting and foul content of late. Poor selections of topicality etc. I can't leave for a day!! It's like dealing with my own kids. I know who the offenders are, and if need be I'll start keeping logs and submit them to the boss, with recommendations. When someone posts something stupid, it's less unwise to quote them in a response further propelling the problem.

Bak2
    "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good"
    Sen. Hillary Clinton - Speech at Democratic Fundraiser, June 2004

Post Thanks / Like

We were all doing pretty good until the A.. Hole came in yesterday and got down on CP
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

Default Different Perspective

Besides , it must make you feel a little warm and fuzzy. To know that you are Needed.:D:D:D
    Garminarmin gpsmap 1040 xs networked with Garmin gpsmap 1242 xsv , Panoptix PS 30 and PS 31. Livescope LVS 32

Ice rig Echomap Ultra 106SV with LVS 12 and GT10-IF

Post Thanks / Like

Be careful what you say, Boys and Girls, Sheriff Bak2 gonna slap the cyber-cuffs on ya. Some folks take their "jobs" way to serious. I realize the need for mods., but a little bit of common sense goes a long way. I read these posts daily. What was so offensive anyway?

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SE Texan View Post
    Be careful what you say, Boys and Girls, Sheriff Bak2 gonna slap the cyber-cuffs on ya. Some folks take their "jobs" way to serious. I realize the need for mods., but a little bit of common sense goes a long way. I read these posts daily. What was so offensive anyway?
    Evidently you did not read yesterday.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Supervisors are nothing more than babysitters. I supervise on a construction site, and you wouldn't think that a bunch of grown men would be such babies!

I hear it all the time, "so-and-so called me a bad name" and "what's his face told me to eat cold dog poopies and die"... sometimes I want to make them all go stand with their noses in a corner for the rest of the day!:rolleyes:... then I think, "silence is golden.. but duct tape is silver!":D

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-3 Fisherman View Post
    Evidently you did not read yesterday.
    I stand corrected. I must have missed something.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink If you read the posts daily ...

Quote Originally Posted by SE Texan View Post
    .. then you surely have read this one : http://www.crappie.com/crappie/off-t...ollerated.html

Playful ribbing & trash talking among established friends is acceptable. But, when members start the offensive name calling, or making obscene, libelous, or slanderous remarks towards another member ... then the site rules have been broken, and moderators can & will edit the remarks, delete the entire post, or even delete the entire thread ... as they see fit.

Members that read these posts ... SHOULD report the post, by clicking on the "Report Post" icon. They SHOULD NOT join in on the exchange of remarks (ie - adding their $0.02) ... as this "could" involve them in the matter, and they could become subject to disciplenary action, along with the perpetrator(s). Reporting a post brings it to the attention of the Moderators, and the site owner/administrator.

... cp

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

For those that do not know...the report a post feature....it is on every post, just look up at the upper right corner of the post. You will see a icon...its a red border triangle with white inside the border and a black mark. Just click on that icon and it will pull up the report a post feature.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast