Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Dolese Park

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dolese Park

If anyone is tired of not having something on the end of the rod, give the trout at Dolese Park a try. I got to go thurs fri and sat and we, my boy, my buddy and his boys, had a good time and caught about 30 in the three afternoons of fishing. For the second time in 26 years I also had my license checked by Okla Dept of Wildlife.

Post Thanks / Like

ya they watch the fishing at Dolese park like none other last to times i was there a saw the game ranger drive threw and stop
    thanks Crappie Josh aka C.J.
    always ready to go fishing

Post Thanks / Like

that is a bread and butter stop for them....a few years back, ocpd drove a truck along the dam and made you get up and walk to him to show your permit....he did not even get out!!!....save your self some money..get the permit not the fine!

Post Thanks / Like

Thats why I bought the five year fishing license, I wish OKC would give a discount to do a long range permit.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like fun. Where is dolese park? Where do you get the city permits at? Are they good for all lakes or do you buy them for specefic lakes? I want to fish Crystal Lake off of SW 15th and I need a permit for there also. Thanks Ron.
    Sinner by birth...Saved by the Grace of GOD!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stew6371 View Post
    Sounds like fun. Where is dolese park? Where do you get the city permits at? Are they good for all lakes or do you buy them for specefic lakes? I want to fish Crystal Lake off of SW 15th and I need a permit for there also. Thanks Ron.
    The park is just west of 50th and Meridian, You can get your annual permit at Academy or Wal Mart on Northwest highway. Power bait is the best chance at catching them. The city permit covers you for Overholser and Hefner and Crystal. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dcamccl View Post
    The park is just west of 50th and Meridian, You can get your annual permit at Academy or Wal Mart on Northwest highway. Power bait is the best chance at catching them. The city permit covers you for Overholser and Hefner and Crystal. Good luck.
    Sweet. Thanks. I might have to give it a try tomorrow if my wife wants to.
    Sinner by birth...Saved by the Grace of GOD!!!

Post Thanks / Like

you can also get city permits at Bass Pro thats where i bought mine last year + gives you a reason to go mess around Bass Pro
    thanks Crappie Josh aka C.J.
    always ready to go fishing