Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ report

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ report

fished loz for the first time this morning. me and a buddy caught our limits in about 4 1/2 hours. nothing over 11 1/2 and about half were caught on red/chartreuse and the other half on minnows. i liked the fishin there and plan to go back real soon.
    Last edited by adamr; 09-29-2004 at 11:52 AM.
    "Give me crappie, or give me death"

Post Thanks / Like

Admr, what miles were you fishing? I am heading there in 3 weeks. Just curious. Thanks! <,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

i was fishing the niangua arm both north and south of the little niangua around docks that were very close to the main channel. if you search enough docks you'll be able to find huge brushpiles that people have sunk. i'm not sure the mile marker. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by adamr
    i was fishing the niangua arm both north and south of the little niangua around docks that were very close to the main channel. if you search enough docks you'll be able to find huge brushpiles that people have sunk. i'm not sure the mile marker. good luck
    Thanks for the heads up. I will try that area. I have not been there at all this year. Thanks again for the report. <,"}/>{ Rippa
    Last edited by bugman; 01-23-2008 at 02:05 PM.
    "Give me crappie, or give me death"