Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thank you list!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank you list!!!

Since Fish Taxi thinks the KU fans should thank teams that help,,, ATTABOY COWBOYS Not to not mention U-Conn taking care of UT. Now the scarey week for the Hawks coming. Mu here Monday and then,,,, ducking crap thrown on the floor, swinging fist , and prolly a few chickens tossed about :rolleyes::rolleyes:. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

All quiet on the Western Front??? <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Cats looked pretty raggedy on Saturday. I thought they might pull a rabbit out of their hat at the end, but no such luck... Any loss is tough to take, but I really hate to see them lose a winnable game at HOME. Hopefully it will get them fired up for Baylor and whoever they play after that.
    I am just pullin' your leg.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Side note: I hate to see the cats get in a position where they need other teams to lose. It seems like they are often right on the bubble and always needing some other teams to lose so they can make the tournament, or get a better seed in the big 12 tourney, or get a better bowl, and it NEVER works out.

There are several good 2-loss teams in the conference now, and that's just to tie for 4th place. The Cats really need to step it up or they will find themselves playing instead of watching the first round of the Big 12 tourney. If the KSU guards don't get their Chit together, it's going to be tough to stop the bleeding and the Cats will find themselves on the bad side of the bubble,,, AGAIN! If you can win all your games, you control your own destiny and you don't have to worry about who else beats who else, etc.... Just ask legendary sports analyst Crappie Chatt.:p:D:p

One thing is for sure, everybody ought to be ready for March madness. This conference is friggin' crazy! GO STATE!
    I am just pullin' your leg.:D

Post Thanks / Like

sometimes teams get so good that they will get another teams best shot seen it happen before

Post Thanks / Like

I callem as I see-em:D:D Those Cats better have their 'poop-ina-group' going to Bear country, tomorrow. Those guys shoot blindly and still makem. Beat those Bears in their house anda the Cats will be back on track. Don't want no injuries, either, for ya to fall back on next week:D:D:p:p:p <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner.....oh sorry forgot that it's basketball season. Oh well go SOONERS in golf or something......

Post Thanks / Like

Hef,, you still gota job?:p:p:p Sure miss our afternoon talks but,,,, dats it:D:D <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, still there. I don't have anywhere to go and kill 45 minutes, but I am more productive.

We need to get together soon!