Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Brinkman Customer service is sad

Post Thanks / Like

Default Brinkman Customer service is sad

I called Brinkman costumer service to ask how many amps their spotlight uses. You can’t talk to someone when you call; you have to leave your number so they can call you back later. When they finally called me back I ask my question and they transferred me to the flashlight department. I ask my question to the flashlight department and they transferred me back to the customer service automated menu where the only thing you can do is leave your number so they can call you back later.
    I see more and more of this stuff in modern society; it’s aggravating.
    Of course its really easy to place an order

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slimecoat View Post
    I called Brinkman costumer service to ask how many amps their spotlight uses. You can’t talk to someone when you call; you have to leave your number so they can call you back later. When they finally called me back I ask my question and they transferred me to the flashlight department. I ask my question to the flashlight department and they transferred me back to the customer service automated menu where the only thing you can do is leave your number so they can call you back later.
    I see more and more of this stuff in modern society; it’s aggravating.
    Of course its really easy to place an order
    I am hoping that this kind of service may eventually bring back the small business man...Let's hope so..
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Try to call SEARS about your credit card account. All they want to do is try to sell something that you don't want. After the sales spiel, THE NEXT AVAILABLE REPRESENTATIVE WILL TAKE YOUR CALL YOUR CALL IS IMPORTANT TO US PLEASE STAY ON THE LINE.
    My wireless service billing can't keep up with this nonsense.