Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: upper bear

Post Thanks / Like

Default upper bear

Went sunday afternoon to upperbear and caught about 20 fish. Only seven were keepers. Fish were in 15-30ft water, Holding in structure (treetops) between 4-8 feet deep. I caught them both casting and straightline. On marabou jigs mostly rd/blue/wht...1/32 oz.

I live in haleyville, and would really like to find someone to fish with. I have boat and all just would like to find a partner. My wife is a really good angler but getting her to help with attractors and such is just asking tooo much since I have two girls 12 and 9. They love to fish too but in the winter it is a bit too much for them.

When talking about crappie fishing to ppl. Ppl all the time wanna go but when you call, they seem to always have somehtng else to do. It is hard to find somebody that is as crazy about crappie as I am.
    Well ROLL TIDE
    ANYWAY.

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

you should think about joining our crappie club, the Shoals Area Crappie Association. Our association is full of crappie fishermen who think about nothing else but crappie fishing. We have tournaments, but that isn't everything we do. Most of our members are from the Shoals area, with a few from the Madison and Decatur area, and a few from Miss and TN. Our tournament lakes consist of Wislon, Wheeler, Pickwick, Little Bear, and Cedar.

I have fished upper bear a couple of times. I was bass fishing though. I have wanted to fish it for crappie. We put in at that boat launch behind the high school in bear creek. Call me and I would be glad to go. Always lookinf to go fishing!!!

Good fishing to ya
    Shoals Area Crappie Association