Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: EB, read this in detail........

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default EB, read this in detail........

This is meant to be informative for some of you shade tree characters.

TennCare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole View Post
    This is meant to be informative for some of you shade tree characters.

TennCare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Be sure to read the last paragraph in depth.

Wikipedia ain't red or blue.

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting read,I like wikki and agree they are usually not red or blue. We need less red and blue bickering to solve some of our serious problems such as health care. Some polls show approx. 50% want healthcare overhaul,25% dont know and 25% want to keep what they have(which is mathmatically impossible). The number one reason for housing foreclosures is medically related bankruptcy(I think this is underreported) Medical costs are rising 10 to 20% per year in a 0% inflation economy depending on whose figures you use.What is that old rule about compound interest? Your money doubles every 6 years at 7% or something like that? I do not agree with all the proposed changes but I do believe that changes of some kind must be made.The latest proposal to come out and be backed by the whitehouse is for family of 4 making up to 88grand pay maximum 2000 per year with 1000 out of pocket max per person for private insurance

Post Thanks / Like

I read it before, and I just read it again, but I still didn't see where Obama had anything to do with the poor decisions made in Tenn. I seen where in 94 (Clinton yrs) the budget was 2.6 Billion and 2005 under (Bush yrs) it rose to 8.5 Billion with no extra participants. So I must have missed your point as to just how Obama is to blame for this feasco in your State run by your people. One thing for sure is that Insurance profits doubled under Bush with no restrictions put on them. That is what raised havic with our health ins. costs. We need to regulate the Insurance Co.'s to be fair with everyone not just the rich. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eager Beaver View Post
    I read it before, and I just read it again, but I still didn't see where Obama had anything to do with the poor decisions made in Tenn. I seen where in 94 (Clinton yrs) the budget was 2.6 Billion and 2005 under (Bush yrs) it rose to 8.5 Billion with no extra participants. So I must have missed your point as to just how Obama is to blame for this feasco in your State run by your people. One thing for sure is that Insurance profits doubled under Bush with no restrictions put on them. That is what raised havic with our health ins. costs. We need to regulate the Insurance Co.'s to be fair with everyone not just the rich. EB
    TV name Obamnacare coined on CNN. So who is in charge? Maybe it should be called Harrycare.

Just show me where I blamed you man?

The point I am making is the end result is dismal. This is government controlled insurance.

You know this is what the end result will be with government control.