Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bilderberg Group???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bilderberg Group???

Watched Jesse "The Body" Ventura's new show about global conspiracies. The show tonight featured his investigation into a secret society called the Bilderberg Group. Highly secured meetings of leaders from all walks of life. Political, bankers, ceo's, and many others have attended these meetings and are not ashamed to say they have, but will not discuss what was talked about. All of these people who try to infiltrate the group are saying that there is a mass extermination of people planned by this group not too far down the road. To the respects of billions!! There was evidence that this group has documented their plans to keep the global population under 500,000,000 to keep all, who are left over, in what they call balance. What do you think??? Some crazy stuff here.

Bilderberg Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Post Thanks / Like

i think jesse need to lay off the crack. even if these guys wanted the population under 500 mill it aint gonna happen so i wouldnt be too concerned

backtocrappie is offline Moderator OT Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw the show last weekend (1st time). If you want hardcore conspiracy stuff check out Alex Jones. I don't generally get into all that stuff. But once in while I hear a good one that warrants a second look.

Infragard- Looks about as inviting as FEMA (trust neither).
    InfraGard - Public Private Partnership -Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)

Echelon- Absolutely real
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echelon...ntelligence%29

Alex Jones, of Info Wars
    Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Bilderberg group- real.

Yes, the fed most certainly does monitor far more than we would like them to. There's a very legitimate reason that DHS report came out on riht wing extremism last year, along with MIAC. I personally am not paranoid about any of it, but I don't let my guard down either. Echelon most certainly does pick up key words used in text and digital voice (phone). You use the wrong content/language and the secret service or FBI will be at your door in hours.
    "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good"
    Sen. Hillary Clinton - Speech at Democratic Fundraiser, June 2004

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepster04 View Post
    Watched Jesse "The Body" Ventura's new show about global conspiracies. The show tonight featured his investigation into a secret society called the Bilderberg Group. Highly secured meetings of leaders from all walks of life. Political, bankers, ceo's, and many others have attended these meetings and are not ashamed to say they have, but will not discuss what was talked about. All of these people who try to infiltrate the group are saying that there is a mass extermination of people planned by this group not too far down the road. To the respects of billions!! There was evidence that this group has documented their plans to keep the global population under 500,000,000 to keep all, who are left over, in what they call balance. What do you think??? Some crazy stuff here.

Bilderberg Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe that are all Luciferians.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

It's just a new nametag and diversion tactic. The real players are the milatary profiteers and all the other cronies tied into the world governments who shortly will flex their muscles......but we still wont know their true identity because the hide behind the biggest counterfeit peace organization in history, the U.N. That happens to reside on U.S. soil, until they forfeit it's soverienty {District of Columbia} these people scare me.And who's been walkin in front of camera's flashing the peace sign? The last recipient of the peace award.
    "Never Fry Bacon Naked"

Post Thanks / Like

Just sounds like a week-end get together for the Republicans to me. hehehe EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

did lip ripper just say the united nations is in the district of columbia??????? lmao

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiejohn View Post
    did lip ripper just say the united nations is in the district of columbia??????? lmao
    Try reading again and get it right Johnboy. Good gracious.

Ripper may have implied, but did not state this. He stated U.S. soil. Maybe your eyes need examining or possibly other disorders.

Twin Towers were a sad day, but I would have preferred Mohammad to pick the UN Building in East Manhattan.

The UN is the laugh of the world.

Assalamu alaikum.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"