Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: TennCare=Obamacare... carefully read this total failure.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default TennCare=Obamacare... carefully read this total failure.

Tencare, another entitlement (tax and spend) program that was generated by democrats behind closed doors in Tennessee. Read it. This has cost this state 5 times the estimated budget.

Now over 25 percent of Tn residents have TennCare and it is still growing and we can't afford this program.

The big TOTAL failure. Cutbacks in service and enrollments. Still this way.

Here is proof this does not work, but it is being ignored by democrats.

2007_11 | Evolution of TennCare Yields Valuable Lessons

http://www.heartland.org/healthpolic...efit_Cuts.html

The folks in Tennessee are living this nightmare. We are paying dearly for it. We know what is coming.
    Last edited by Cane Pole; 01-06-2010 at 05:20 PM.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

What's The Answer??? We Have No Control Over It What So Ever

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rocket rich View Post
    What's The Answer??? We Have No Control Over It What So Ever
    Could start with some reform, not transform. None of this stuff has to be done over night. No body is gonna die cause this crap health bill ain't law.

Dems are voting this health bill in and lots are not coming back to office. Bunch of cowards. The know we don't want it in its present form.

This is an ongoing lawsuit.

http://news.tennesseeanytime.org/node/797
    Last edited by Cane Pole; 01-06-2010 at 05:48 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tn budget pie

Yep.
    Last edited by Cane Pole; 06-06-2010 at 10:05 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

do you just go and spend your whole life making up anti obama threads, we get it already you dont like him.
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 01-09-2010 at 11:23 PM. Reason: removal of offensive remark/reference

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiejohn View Post
    jesus h christ, do you just go and spend your whole life making up anti obama threads, we get it already you dont like him.
    Stuff you stocking Johnboy. This is intelligent reading. Some fine it hard to understand or comprehend published facts. Nothing to do with the man.
    Last edited by Cane Pole; 01-06-2010 at 10:36 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Speak ur mind CP. There are folks that like to see what u have to say. Problem is that john is just like the rest of the dems that put this clown in office. Gonna die of starvation waitin for the handouts that were promised.

Post Thanks / Like

no its not even that, i have no issues about the man speaking his mind but its just over and over and over and over, the same crap again and again, i just think that the moderator should make an obama sticky instead of there being 5-10 new threads about the man every friggen day. im not even a democrat, im independant and honestly if someone was putting this many threads about a republican id say the same darn crap. i just dont see the need for 400 obama threads and blaming him for everything from Eve eating the apple in the garden of eden to global warming.

Post Thanks / Like

no its not even that, i have no issues about the man speaking his mind but its just over and over and over and over, the same crap again and again, i just think that the moderator should make an obama sticky instead of there being 5-10 new threads about the man every friggen day. im not even a democrat, im independant and honestly if someone was putting this many threads about a republican id say the same darn crap. i just dont see the need for 400 obama threads and blaming him for everything from Eve eating the apple in the garden of eden to global warming.
    It is apparent you didn't read the articles. You just pitiful, just plain pitiful.. O Johnny. O Johnny. O Johnny O.

Post Thanks / Like

you ain't gotta read his posts john_h. you know that from before.
    incognito....... here fishy fishy fishy

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast