Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Badddddddddddddd Joke

Post Thanks / Like

Default Badddddddddddddd Joke

Brenda's husband Fred an avid fisherman,died suddenly one day.When she went to take care of the funeral arrangements,the undertaker asked her how she wanted the obituary to read. Brenda asked,"WHATS the cost" A dollar per word ". Replied the undertaker, Okay brenda said.Iwant it to read [Fred is dead] The undertaker said im sorry but its a six word minimum. Brenda thought for a second and then said, Okay lets have it say, FRED IS DEAD ; [ BOAT FOR SALE ] !!

;
    [never snap at the hand that feeds ya

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

That's as bad as the Alaskan who married this woman that loved to fish. It was a good arrangement, since he loved to fish as well.
    One day, she wanted to go out on the boat fishing, but he was sicker than a dog. She said she was going "with or without him" and went out by herself.
    The day and evening went by with no word from her and he got worried. Called all the right agencies, Sheriff, Police, Alaska fish and game etc.
    They searched all night and half the next day, when there came a knock on his door. He opened the door to find the fish and game warden standing there.
    "We got good news, and we got bad news". "The bad news is, we found your wife in 80' of water". "Dang, I feared that.....what, then is the good news?"
    "Well, she had 11 of the biggest Alaskan King Crabs attached to her, so we put her back and gonna check on her tomorrow."
    A gun in hand is a lot better than a cop on the phone.

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

like it cd
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Oh man that is so WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

Old pal Fred and I were fishing by a bridge. The fish were at us all day long and the pace was furious. In the middle of all this action a funeral procession of cars motored over the causeway. As they came near to where we were fishing Fred put his poles down and took off his hat. Stood up straight as a ramrod , put out his cigar and held his hand over his heart. He stayed that way until the motorcade was well out of sight. He then picked up his poles lit another cigar and proceeded to give them fish another workout.

I was flabbergated by his behavior as Fred had never shown much respect or reverance for anything or anyone. Finally after recovering from my shock I said " Fred that was the nicest thing I ever seen you do. Showing that corpse that much care and concern. " He replied to me as he was popping another crappie in the livewell. " Least I could do seeing as how I was married to her for the last 45 years. "
    Garminarmin gpsmap 1040 xs networked with Garmin gpsmap 1242 xsv , Panoptix PS 30 and PS 31. Livescope LVS 32

Ice rig Echomap Ultra 106SV with LVS 12 and GT10-IF

Post Thanks / Like

Another good one.
    A gun in hand is a lot better than a cop on the phone.