Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: America Rising

Post Thanks / Like

Default America Rising

YOU owe it to yourselves to take a look at this. It's getting a lot of play.

YouTube - America Rising: An Open Letter to Democrat Politicians

Post Thanks / Like

It failed to mention how much the Republicans are helping this country to recover, Oh that's right, they aren't. They are just trying to keep any progress from happening for this administration. Guess what! it isn't happening. People can see what is really going on and the only change in 2010 will be even more seats lost in the house and senate to the Dems.
    Tell us one thing that the Republicans have done to help this country recover, fiscally, economically, spiritually, enviromentally, health wise, or anything. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Is the country recovering? I must have missed that.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Eager Beaver View Post
    It failed to mention how much the Republicans are helping this country to recover, Oh that's right, they aren't. They are just trying to keep any progress from happening for this administration. Guess what! it isn't happening. People can see what is really going on and the only change in 2010 will be even more seats lost in the house and senate to the Dems.
    Tell us one thing that the Republicans have done to help this country recover, fiscally, economically, spiritually, enviromentally, health wise, or anything. EB
    The republicans are doing all they can to help this country recover. They're pull'n the bit back in Obama's mouth.

Heck the Dem's can't push anything thru and they got the House, the Senate, and the White House. They don't even need Rep. votes to pass anything. They have to buy votes from their own party members. Gonna come around to bite them in the butt come Nov.

An if you think that the Dem's will pick up more seats in congress come Nov.... I'll take that bet. :D

This is a great administration for anyone that want to stand around with their hand out. Including other countries!
    Crappie Stomper Guide Service
    Crappie Fish'n With Attitude!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/crappiestomper
    ACC Crappie Stix Pro Staff
    Corn Field Crappie Gear Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting video. My recurring thought as I watched was, why didn't the people who voted for him pay attention and do some research before the election? I didn't really care for McCain, but Obama scared the heck out of me. It didn't take much to see the handwriting on the wall and to know that his radical associations, his lack of experience, his propensity to vote "Present" and his angry wife (just to name a few) did not add up to someone I wanted to see in the White House as our commander in chief.
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Let me ask you a question. What are you doing to help this country recover? Serving, volunteering, helping people that need it by giving jobs. Hell, most people now days won't even take care of their own family. Giving handouts just leads to more "hands out". I don't care if you're a repub or a dem, if you're not part of the solution you are part of the problem. It's time we vote out all these corrupt bastards and quit choosing between the lesser of two evils. It's still evil and we should not tolerate it. Wherever is it written that anyone owes us healthcare? Hell, I would like a new boat. Maybe the gov should get me one. We could all chip in and pay for it. And while we're at it get somebody to shovel the snow off my driveway while I go fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Crappie Stalker View Post
    Interesting video. My recurring thought as I watched was, why didn't the people who voted for him pay attention and do some research before the election? I didn't really care for McCain, but Obama scared the heck out of me. It didn't take much to see the handwriting on the wall and to know that his radical associations, his lack of experience, his propensity to vote "Present" and his angry wife (just to name a few) did not add up to someone I wanted to see in the White House as our commander in chief.
    You are 1 wise lady!
    Crappie Stomper Guide Service
    Crappie Fish'n With Attitude!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/crappiestomper
    ACC Crappie Stix Pro Staff
    Corn Field Crappie Gear Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Well Vonna! you should take that up with your buddy Karl Rove. He is the one that put Obama in the White House. The Republicans thought they could push Obama ahead of Hillery and him being Black, Muslim and with the name Hussen, would be a shoe in for any Republican running against him. After all they had a trifecta going with him. Well best laid plans as the saying goes. The dirty politic brigade won out and Obama was pushed past Hillery and won the primary. I wanted Hillery but settled for President Obama. So sit back and enjoy the next 3 years. Just remember it was the low underhanded tactic of your party that put him there. EB

Post Thanks / Like

the only change in 2010 will be even more seats lost in the house and senate to the Dems.
    Wanna bet? :D :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRazorhead View Post
    Let me ask you a question. What are you doing to help this country recover? Serving, volunteering, helping people that need.

I volunteer any chance I get to help anyone in need. I volunteer through my Church and other organizations. I already served this country for 6 years (66-72).

And while we're at it get somebody to shovel the snow off my driveway.
    I am to busy clearing about 10-12 driveways and sidewalks for elderly people in my neighborhood now, besides my own. Instead of complaining about other people get off your duff and clean your own driveway, it might do you some good. EB

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast