Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Child to Raise

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Child to Raise

I came across this and would shair with c.c. If I had my child to raise all over again, I'd finger paint more, and point the finger less. I would do more correcting and more connecting. I'd take my eyes off my watch, and watch with my eyes. I would care to know less and know to care more. I'd take more hikes and fly more kites. I'd stop playing serious, and seriously play. I run through more fields and gaze ay more stars. I'd would teach a child to fish, and fish more often. I'd build self-esteem first, and the house later. I would be firm less often, and affirm much more. I'd teach less about the love of power, and more about the power of love.

Post Thanks / Like

Amen brother, goods words to raise a child by.

Post Thanks / Like

Most of us parents wish we would have done things different and been around more, but if you watch kids nowdays and how they act and behave you can pat yourself on the back and say we didn't do to bad raising our kids.

It will blow your mind how some kids act when they are out in the public, and how they talk to their parents.

I am sure i was harder on my kids than i needed to be but they knew how to behave when they were out where the public could see and hear them and observe their actions.
    To Whom Much Is Given, Much Is Required