Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: About My Dog

Post Thanks / Like

Wink About My Dog

My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. She has her food prepared for her. She can eat whenever she wants, 24/7/365. Her meals are provided at no cost to her. She visits the Dr. once a year for her checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this she pays nothing, and nothing is required of her. She lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than she needs, but she is not required to do any upkeep. If she makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. She has her choice of luxurious places to sleep. She receives these accommodations absolutely free. She is living like a queen, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of her costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day. I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head, my dog is a democrat!

Post Thanks / Like

smart dog :D
    [never snap at the hand that feeds ya

Post Thanks / Like

Catches on real quick!!!
    A gun in hand is a lot better than a cop on the phone.

Post Thanks / Like

your dog like donuts? mine loves them.
    incognito....... here fishy fishy fishy

Post Thanks / Like

:p:p:p:p:p:p

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pescatore View Post
    My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. She has her food prepared for her. She can eat whenever she wants, 24/7/365. Her meals are provided at no cost to her. She visits the Dr. once a year for her checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this she pays nothing, and nothing is required of her. She lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than she needs, but she is not required to do any upkeep. If she makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. She has her choice of luxurious places to sleep. She receives these accommodations absolutely free. She is living like a queen, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of her costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day. I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head, my dog is a democrat!
    This is why I got rid of all my dogs. Now if I could just get rid of the democrats, we'd all have it made :D
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fried Chicken ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman_Wantabe View Post
    This is why I got rid of all my dogs. Now if I could just get rid of the democrats, we'd all have it made :D
    Tell all the Baptists they taste like fried chicken ...............

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"