Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Why?

Why allow an international police agency to be above the laws of our own, FBI, CIA, State and local police?

What's the reasoning behind this move?

And then comes December 17, 2009, and President Obama.
    INTERPOL, an international criminal police organization, is now poised to reside above the United States Constitution - in a place of sanctity beyond our FBI, CIA, DIA, and all other criminal investigatory domestic organizations.
    President Obama has just placed our Constitutional rights under international law.

Read it for yoursleves...
    Obama exempts INTERPOL from search and seizure on US lands
    Last edited by Crappie Reaper; 12-31-2009 at 11:47 PM.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Come on Craig you know the answer. It was predicted to come to fruition thousands of years ago. ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. These so called servants of the people are trying to set themselves up for the big paycheck. Both partys want the same thing. Its just that the democratic party is pushing it through at a faster pace and the republicans are at a slower trot. However, the result will be the same. Here we are with a little boy in the office with zero creditials, whom has, with help, fooled the masses. Tell me there is not something from a different world with heavy influences on people.

Need an example...look at ole JWhite and Billbob....:rolleyes: :D

Post Thanks / Like

it has absolutely nothing to do with them policing us. its basically extending to interpol the same respect that we do to any foreign embassy. it nowhere states they are in control and the items he removed was them paying taxes and us searching there offices just like we cant search a foreign embassy not controlling us or policing us and has zero to do with the constitution

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishingpox View Post
    Come on Craig you know the answer. It was predicted to come to fruition thousands of years ago. ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. These so called servants of the people are trying to set themselves up for the big paycheck. Both partys want the same thing. Its just that the democratic party is pushing it through at a faster pace and the republicans are at a slower trot. However, the result will be the same. Here we are with a little boy in the office with zero creditials, whom has, with help, fooled the masses. Tell me there is not something from a different world with heavy influences on people.

Obama has already appointed himself King of the World.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

The Pres. no matter who he is, is just a puppet....the power elite behind the scenes pull all the strings. They got most of the populace devided and arguing over political issues that dont mean squat....but alot of folks are waking up may not say anything but are starting to get it.
    "Never Fry Bacon Naked"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Lip RIPPERS View Post
    The Pres. no matter who he is, is just a puppet....the power elite behind the scenes pull all the strings. They got most of the populace devided and arguing over political issues that dont mean squat....but alot of folks are waking up may not say anything but are starting to get it.
    Finally someone thinking for themselves. It will take some time but more and more people each day are starting to open their eyes to what is really going on and what really isn't being done to help our country recover. EB
    Last edited by Eager Beaver; 01-01-2010 at 02:03 PM. Reason: missing word, don't want the police chastising me!
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

i opened my eyes a long time ago when he put his in the ring
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Reaper View Post
    Why allow an international police agency to be above the laws of our own, FBI, CIA, State and local police?
    1) Obama doesn't think America is all that great.

2) Obama thinks of himself as President of the World first and President of the US second.

Post Thanks / Like

[quote=fishingpox;976927]Come on Craig you know the answer. It was predicted to come to fruition thousands of years ago. ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. These so called servants of the people are trying to set themselves up for the big paycheck. Both partys want the same thing. Its just that the democratic party is pushing it through at a faster pace and the republicans are at a slower trot. However, the result will be the same. Here we are with a little boy in the office with zero creditials, whom has, with help, fooled the masses. Tell me there is not something from a different world with heavy influences on people.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishingpox View Post

Your avatar could not be any more appropriate.
    I got 350 heads on a 305 engine.
    I get 6 miles to the gallon.
    I aint got no good intentions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast