Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The War on Chaney

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default The War on Chaney

I find it ironic that some folks have harsh words for Dickey, but give Mahmoud Ahmadinejad a free pass.:rolleyes:
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole View Post
    I find it ironic that some folks have harsh words for Dickey, but give Mahmoud Ahmadinejad a free pass.:rolleyes:
    Reminds me of this headline in today's Washington Examiner:

White House takes four days to respond to terror attack, but responds to Cheney criticism in matter of hours?

"... what I can't wrap my head around is that it took the President four days to acknowledge what he termed a "catastrophic" national security failure, but Cheney criticizes the administration's handling of the war on terror and they have a rapid response on the White House blog in a matter of hours? Priorities!"

White House takes four days to respond to terror attack, but responds to Cheney criticism in matter of hours? | Washington Examiner

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole View Post
    well dick cheney has actually shot an american, mahmoud ahmadinejad hasnt shot any that im aware of...
    Last edited by crappiejohn; 12-31-2009 at 10:57 AM.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiejohn View Post
    well dick cheyney has actually shot an american,

mahmoud ahmadinejad hasnt shot any that im aware of...
    That is quiet some comparison there CJ.

However, I believe that is a fair statement (:rolleyes, but Mahmoud sure beat the crap out of some American hostages in Iran in 1979 and not by accident.
    I would suspect he has some American blood on his hands.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiejohn View Post
    well dick cheyney has actually shot an american, mahmoud ahmadinejad hasnt shot any that im aware of...

i find it funny that john_h aka lardboy could spell ahmadinejad correctly but not dick's last name right.

liberals amaze me.
    incognito....... here fishy fishy fishy

Post Thanks / Like

O blah blah blah ma, fears Cheney more than he does terrorists, just like the rest of the damocrits are skeert of sweet little Sarah P.
    I can only wish to be as good as my dog thinks I am

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by popperonahead View Post
    i find it funny that john_h aka lardboy could spell ahmadinejad correctly but not dick's last name right.

liberals amaze me.
    Must be a new duputy for the spellin police, we have bigger things to worry about than spelling, but some pwople have different priorities I guess. hehe EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=deathb4disco;975883]Reminds me of this headline in today's Washington Examiner:

[I][B]White House takes four days to respond to terror attack, but responds to Cheney criticism in matter of hours?

"... what I can't wrap my head around is that it took the President four days to acknowledge what he termed a "catastrophic" national security failure, but Cheney criticizes the administration's handling of the war on terror and they have a rapid response on the White House blog in a matter of hours? Priorities!"

It might be that sand pile that you have your head stuck in. Taking 4 days to respond doesn't mean anything other than he didn't speak until he knew what was going on. That didn't mean he wasn't taking care of what the problem was before he spoke. If you remember it took the previous administration 7 days to get help to the people from Katrina.
    As far as Cheney, that just speak's for itself. He is just trying to take attention away from his own part of the mess they made of this country. EB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishinRod View Post
    O blah blah blah ma, fears Cheney more than he does terrorists, just like the rest of the damocrits are skeert of sweet little Sarah P.
    Not really skeert of sweet little Sarah P. just smart enough not to be lead around by our Johnson, like the non-thinkers are. We all seen what the likes of "W" did to this country. I hate to think of how bad she would make things if she ever got elected. "W" got lead around by Cheney and the rest of the Republican that want to stay in the back round making all the decisions and letting the head person take credit for it. That way they are bullit proof and reap all the rewards that their decisions make for them. She is all fluff and no substance as far as I can see. That is why I don't think she will make it to office again. Just like the gal from Florida in the 2000 election. They buried her for her part in the election. They will do the same thing to Palin. EB

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Eager Beaver;976051]
    Quote Originally Posted by deathb4disco View Post

That didn't mean he wasn't taking care of what the problem was before he spoke. If you remember it took the previous administration 7 days to get help to the people from Katrina.
    As far as Cheney, that just speak's for itself. He is just trying to take attention away from his own part of the mess they made of this country. EB
    Seven days would have been a blessing for the flood victims in the midwest..

They were not as important as the New Orleans folks
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast