Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bama fans be proud

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bama fans be proud

Things may be all down hill from here, but we have still had a great season.

Post Thanks / Like

I hate to loose, but rather be to LSU as anyone.

RogerA is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you not know this is a crappie fishing forum and not football? If you want to talk football you should go somewhere else.
    Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, and Trust in our Creator who Loves us

Post Thanks / Like

Default BAD attitude

I agree Crappieseeker. Things will get better in the years to come.
    And RogerA obviously you do not understand the comradre of fishing, and that is talking about everything under the sun. And who are you to tell someone else to go somewhere else. Why dont you and your BAD attiude do that. I hate that my first post is kind of pissy, but I cannot stand a smart tail.I have been reading this forum for two years and never posted but this just pushed me over the edge.

Anyway ROLL TIDE.

Post Thanks / Like

RogerA I know this is not a football forum, but its not a tell someone else where to go forum either. Thanks for the support im.buford. Maybe I should have put this under the off topic forum, but considering I put it under state threads, I figured that would be good enough. I will not bad mouth you RogerA. I will say I know this is a crappie fishing forum, smart enough to figure that one out. I have never got on here and got smart with anyone or said anything out of the way to anyone, and dont intend to start now. I am an intelligent individual and a very good crappie fisherman on top of that, and dont need someone telling me where to go. If the board moderators thought I was out of line, they would have said so by now. I respect the effort they put into this forum in trying to keep it fun and clean so I will keep my mouth shut. im.buford, dont hold out on the posting, let us all know where your from and what areas you fish, you might be some help to someone here and someone might could be of help to you. PEACE

Post Thanks / Like

Default Apology

Sorry RogerA and Crappieseeker, this is a crappie fishing forum. If I in anyway demented the forum I truly apologize for my misconduct.
    Best fisiing to all <(((>{ gracie1goose (aka Doug

Post Thanks / Like

Default hey roger check this out

WAR DAMN EAGLE! this is fishing and football state!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abarkley
    WAR DAMN EAGLE! this is fishing and football state!

I here you AJ. I was pulling for Bama though, it was about the only chance Auburn had to win the West.

How has the fishing been?
    Last edited by Hitek; 11-16-2005 at 03:51 PM.
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by callshy
    I here you AJ. I was pulling for Bama though, it was about the only chance Auburn had to win the East.

How has the fishing been?

pretty slow. we caught 10 saturday. nice fish, just not enough. man it was windy. we fished the allen hole last weekend and only got 8 in there. i wonder if it just wasnt too hot. also i think tva jerked the water about 1 ft a day or two before we fished. anyhow, i think this cold weather should turn them on a little bit when it stabilizes.

Drift_Wood is offline Moderator TN Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

ROLL TIDE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast