Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Wisdom teeth!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wisdom teeth!

I'm usually the type of person who does not complain much, and have learned to tough things out. But let me tell you, I had my 4 wisdom teeth removed last Friday, and I'm still in some of the worse pain I've ever been in. Its now Monday night, and all I can stand to eat is Ice Cream (which is usually ok, but after 4 days of it, it gets gross). Everbody said, its was no big deal, I'd be ok in a day or two, Thats not the case at all, Im swollen up like a chipmunk, still bleeding a little, and can't even go to work cause the of meds I'm on. This sucks, I think I'd rather have them back in. Seems like worse case senerio's always happens to me.
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Post Thanks / Like

I'd get back to the dentist! I once had a tooth pulled just prior to going on vacation. I was in misery till the last day, then I spit out a piece of bone or tooth root that the dentist missed. I had immediate relief once that piece of whatever worked it's way out. Somethings wrong, let him find out why.

Post Thanks / Like

If you are still bleeding than use a used tea bag to bite down on and it will stop the bleeding and help with the pain somewhat. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

I'd check back with the Doc, when they remove wisdom teeth they use dissolving stitchs and you can pop a stitch or two I'd have him check. No 2 people are alike with wisdom teeth.

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

You may have an infection if it is still that bad. I had all 4 of mine removed on a friday morning in october of 1998. The following day i was at the UT/bama football game. Mouth full of gauze, couldn't yell, just grunted. By halftime there were little trickles of blood from the corners of my mouth and I looked pretty creepy. More so than normal. Anyway, i got an infection on one side because they didn't give me the little curved syringe and tell me to irrigate with salt water twice a day. If it is infected, that is the nastiest tasting thing ever when it ruptures. You might try some BC powder packed onto the area where the teeth were. Tastes awful but it should help with the pain for a while.

Post Thanks / Like

Feeling a little better today, but still very swollen, and can't eat. Thats not good for a fat boy, thinking of calling and making a appt. tomorrow.
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Post Thanks / Like

The dentist or oral surgeon should have given you a written set of instructions on how to care for your extractions... follow them to a T!

Don't consume alcohol while taking antibiotics, they don't work as well.