Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: accident forgiveness?

Post Thanks / Like

Default accident forgiveness?

so much for accident forgiveness, I have uninsured motorist and it paid for my repairs since the guy who hit my car did not have insurance, however I was out the 500 deductible and now I just got my insurance statement for the next 6 months and it went up 100 dollars, so much for forgiveness eh?

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Seeker ....

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    so much for accident forgiveness, I have uninsured motorist and it paid for my repairs since the guy who hit my car did not have insurance, however I was out the 500 deductible and now I just got my insurance statement for the next 6 months and it went up 100 dollars, so much for forgiveness eh?
    .. what insurance company are you currently covered by ?? check online and see if you can get a lower quote from other reputable companies !! That's way too high a jump for an accident that you weren't responsible for

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

i hope i did not confuse you and lead you to think I meant 100 a month more for 6 months, I meant a total of 100 for the 6 month total, whic to me is still too much of a jump like you said, I plan to threaten them with a change on insurance companies though if i can find it cheaper

Post Thanks / Like

Man, now you KNOW you was drivin' unsafe or else you coulda got
    outta their way :rolleyes: Just kidding. Don even get me started on them blood-sucking leeches :o
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Hey J-White, I was not even in the car when it happened. I was parked in a parking lot and was in the library when someone came in and asked who drove the altima because someone backed into it. Yeah, that is my kind of luck lol