Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Where the Crimson Tide could be

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where the Crimson Tide could be

Even though Alabama stands a good chance of loosing their remaining games, I am proud of where they are and what they have done this year. If we hadnt lost Tyrone Prothro, I think we could beat anybody this year. This coming year will be our first year to fully recruit after all the sanctions are gone. To think Alabama is this good after all they have been through the last few years should make all Bama fans proud. Think about how good we might have been without all the sanctions. Lets hope that they can keep it a clean program now. I know as well as everyone that many other colleges have done alot worse and havent gotten punished and have not got caught. Alabama is the target of everyone, so lets not make mistakes. ROLL TIDE

Post Thanks / Like

Default roll tide?

war eagle.... cant wait til nov 19
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

abarkley, Auburn has a great team again this year, and will probably beat my Tide, but Auburn should have been National Champions last year anyway. If they hadnt stumbled against G. Tech, they might be sitting pretty right now.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker
    abarkley, Auburn has a great team again this year, and will probably beat my Tide, but Auburn should have been National Champions last year anyway. If they hadnt stumbled against G. Tech, they might be sitting pretty right now.

auburn had too much inexperience at skill positions at the beginning of the year. i thought the senior receiving corp would carry cox through the year, but they've been haunted by dropped passes in every game this year. bama has a lot experience with the exception of the o line and they've showed it thusfar. i hope it's a good one on nov 19. let's hope for a hard hitting and clean iron bowl. i just hope it can return to what it once was. bama used to be the most hated rival of auburn, but now, it's a toss up on who i hate more georgia or lsu.
    war eagle and beat lsu. we want another chance to go to atlanta.