Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: America has gone to

Post Thanks / Like

Default America has gone to

For those who have not heard this one yet, thought I would share it.

Long Distance call from Hell

George Bush, Queen Elizabeth, and Vladimir Putin all die and go to hell. While there, they see a phone and ask what it is for. The devil tells them it is for calling back to Earth. Putin asks to call Russia and talks for 5 minutes. When he was finished the devil informs him that the cost is $100, so Putin writes him a check.

Next Queen Elizabeth calls England and talks for 30 minutes. When she was finished the devil informs her that cost is $600, so she writes him a check.

Finally George Bush gets his turn and talks for 4 hours. When he was finished the devil informed him that there would be no charge for the call and feel free to call the USA anytime.

When Putin hears this he goes ballistic and asks the devil why Bush got to call the USA free. The devil replied, "Since Obama became president of the USA , the country has gone to Hell, so it's a local call."

Post Thanks / Like

I like it.

WALLY MARSHALL PRO STAFF
    CATCHIN' CRAPPIE GUIDE SERVICE
    CREEKS ROD TRANSPORT RACK
    870-307-2572

Post Thanks / Like

Default Joke

I put that one up on 12/06/09 Under the title "State of affairs" and no one made a comment.
    I'm begining to think that for some reason, I'm on the ignore list.

Post Thanks / Like

sorry pescatore, I did not see it or I would have commented. Today is the first time I saw it and just thought I would share it. Maybe just not many people viewed it or felt like commenting on it, but I am sure they found it funny. you are not on my ignore list