Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Percy Priest 11/2/05

Post Thanks / Like

Default Percy Priest 11/2/05

No biguns but my first limit. I had been getting about 8 to 10 per morning, but the stars must have been in alignment.

I fish in the Middle Tn Crappie Club and the next tournament is at Woods Res. Fishing starts at 7AM and ends at 3 PM and must be at weigh in before 3:30PM. I have a schedule of dates (in my tackly box in the garage) if anybody is interested I can post dates. Best bet though is to call Bill Snyder, Ph#931-389-6881.

Post Thanks / Like

Default mid state crappie club

fatboy was interested if he does not catch this could PM him. Good looking mess of fish and picture. lol
    Today is a great day

Post Thanks / Like

Trihull, check with the lady at the baitshop there. She is good about telling you what the fish are biting. She has helped me alot. Try fishing any laydowns you see. I usually catch fish around them. Have never really had a bad day on Woods, the fish are abundant there but maybe not as big as other lakes. I take that back, before I learned the lake a little, me and someone from this board didnt do so well. I believe we could rack up on them together now. Good Luck

Post Thanks / Like

I know where I would head to and stay put. I would head to the cove running adjacent to U.T.S.I. It is the building towards the dam on the right that looks like a hotel. I would sit on that point right there with the blowdown visible off of it. Found that spot late last year and wore them out this year.