Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lindsey Graham

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lindsey Graham

I generally find him to be a little weaselly, but this is one of the most enjoyable videos I've watched in awhile:

Althouse: Lindsey Graham devastates Eric Holder.

Post Thanks / Like

My question, as it always has been, is: Why was the prisoners ever taken out of Iraq to begin with. Why weren't they tried before this. Should they be locked up eternally with out so much as a trial? We know that a lot of innocent civilians were captured because some of the tribal leaders sold them because they were from a different tribe or they owed them and didn't want to pay their debts to them so turned them into the US and we grabbed them and removed them from Iraq without ever checking any claims against any of them. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a trial of appeasement for the left wing nuts. It will be a circus. These murderers have already pleaded guilty, so let them rot in jail or hang them. I want cry.

The only justice (a joke) sought here is for the pleasure of the Bush haters.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

I think that RINO has seen the writing on the wall and is working his way back to trying to get re-elected. As far as I'm concerned he's done as much damage as any far left whack job liberal.

If it's not already crystal clear; he won't be getting my vote or support in any manner or form.
    "Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits." - Thomas Jefferson