Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Watts Bar

Post Thanks / Like

Default Watts Bar

Well got to go out today. We went out kind of late about 10 but it allowed the fog to burn off and warm up some. And we were back in by 4 but still manage to put 4 keeper in the boat. Lost one at the boat and had 2 that were about 1/16 too short. But at least we were fishin'!!! :D Probably the last day on the water till maybe Thanksgiving Day or sometime around then. Water is still at or close to summer pool level and about mid 60 in temp.
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishin3
    Well got to go out today. We went out kind of late about 10 but it allowed the fog to burn off and warm up some. And we were back in by 4 but still manage to put 4 keeper in the boat. Lost one at the boat and had 2 that were about 1/16 too short. But at least we were fishin'!!! :D Probably the last day on the water till maybe Thanksgiving Day or sometime around then. Water is still at or close to summer pool level and about mid 60 in temp.
    I live about five minutes from the Bar and I've never been as frustrated as I have been this year. I've heard of a few good catches this fall and frankly I think some of those were embellished. Just nothing consistant though. I checked my fishing log from past years and I'm usually wearing them out by now. The water quality is terrible. I wish TVA would drop the lake. If they would I think things would pick up.

Post Thanks / Like

They have already dropped the bottom out of Chick so Bar will not be far behind. I only hate that it is soo hard to get in the water when they drop it due to the ramps being so poor shape. Or at least on the side and end of the lake. But the drop is coming soon I fear.
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!