Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 3-Way Swap Pics

Post Thanks / Like

Default 3-Way Swap Pics

Figured I would share with everyone... here goes....

1/16oz. Crappie Jigs...

1/16oz. Experimental Crappie Jigs...

1/8oz. Smallie Jigs...

1/4oz. Walleye Jig...

Jiggin Joe & Crappie Killer 3 will get three each of these jigs. I hope you guys catch a ton of fish on them. I think this is the funnest swap I have done so far - Custom jigs picked and only 6 of each style to do. :D I did a few more than I was spose to, but figure I was the one who had the first request so better make up for it. Enjoy - AF

BTW - That first smallie jig pict has caught me well over 200 smallies, it is my first pick when I am hunting those elusive bronze back crappie!! They all weren't huge... but they were all FUN!!

Post Thanks / Like

Niiiice!
    "Mister, I love the way you wear that hat."
    "You don't know nothin'."

Post Thanks / Like

Great looking jigs!

Post Thanks / Like

AF your jigs - awesome - excellent photos also

Post Thanks / Like

AF,

All are excellent. Your 1/16-oz. EC jigs will catch winter smallmouth bass when fished beneath a float.

Agree with LedHed. Great photos.
    Jig Tyer.

Post Thanks / Like

Forgot to say....

CK3 - If you want, post what you made up here.... if not I will post when I get it.

I will also post JigginJoes stuf when I get it in. (JJ no hurry at all, take your time)

Thanks everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Default I like

Quote Originally Posted by AtticaFish View Post
    Figured I would share with everyone... here goes....

1/16oz. Crappie Jigs...

1/16oz. Experimental Crappie Jigs...

1/8oz. Smallie Jigs...

1/4oz. Walleye Jig...

Jiggin Joe & Crappie Killer 3 will get three each of these jigs. I hope you guys catch a ton of fish on them. I think this is the funnest swap I have done so far - Custom jigs picked and only 6 of each style to do. :D I did a few more than I was spose to, but figure I was the one who had the first request so better make up for it. Enjoy - AF

BTW - That first smallie jig pict has caught me well over 200 smallies, it is my first pick when I am hunting those elusive bronze back crappie!! They all weren't huge... but they were all FUN!!
    I like what I see!!!
    Funny, but when I looked thru the pics and saw that first smallie jig, I felt
    a tremor in my casting arm!!! I said to myself, if ever I saw a smallie jig that
    was the one!!!!!!!!! Then you say ya got over 200 smallies with it. I believe it! Either I read something wrong or I'm shirking my duties......I only made four patterns? I will post pics.
    Crappiekiller3

Sittin here wishin I was out fishin!!!

Post Thanks / Like

[quote=Crappiekiller3;930034]...Either I read something wrong or I'm shirking my duties......I only made four patterns?...quote]

You got your numbers right on, and you don't need to do any more. I got carried away and couldn't put down the thread. :D I asked for 4 patterns, and that is perfect, I figured since I started the swap (& demanded some micro kip, lol) I should make it worth while for both of ya. Anyway those bucktail thingies are still experimental, so you guys are my guinea pigs!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Love it!

[QUOTE=AtticaFish;930259]
    Quote Originally Posted by Crappiekiller3 View Post
    ...Either I read something wrong or I'm shirking my duties......I only made four patterns?...quote]

You got your numbers right on, and you don't need to do any more. I got carried away and couldn't put down the thread. :D I asked for 4 patterns, and that is perfect, I figured since I started the swap (& demanded some micro kip, lol) I should make it worth while for both of ya. Anyway those bucktail thingies are still experimental, so you guys are my guinea pigs!
    I love being a guinea pig!! I've been my wife's guinea pig for years,
    but this looks like a lot more fun:D Can't wait to throw that smallie jig and
    the walleye jig into Lake Wisconsin, they've seen all mine!! However I'll have
    a new batch to fool em with next spring!
    Crappiekiller3

Sittin here wishin I was out fishin!!!