Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cigars

Post Thanks / Like

Default cigars

i dont smoke ciggerettes but i do enjoy a cigar once and a while. what kinds do you cigar smokers enjoy. i like about anything acid makes (on fixed income so i cant afford really expensive ones) and theres some good ones at the cigar shop that are like 7 bones that smoke like a 20 dollar cigar but i dont remember what they're called but they're good too. lemme know what kind you smoke so i can try some new ones

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't smoke any fancy cigars. I smoke Black and Milds cigars because they are made from pipe tobacco and I like the taste. I just smoke them when I am fishing to keep the skeeters away.......no skeeters in the winter time but I smoke them anyway just in case. :D
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-3 Fisherman View Post
    I don't smoke any fancy cigars. I smoke Black and Milds cigars because they are made from pipe tobacco and I like the taste. I just smoke them when I am fishing to keep the skeeters away.......no skeeters in the winter time but I smoke them anyway just in case. :D
    i love black and milds they are way better than swishers but i've always loved the smell of pipe tobacco since i was very young.mabey its a reminiscing thing for me i dunno.i smoked a pipe for a few months when i was like 18 and i liked it but it got too expensive so i had to stop. but thats something i'd like to pick up again if i could afford it.

Post Thanks / Like

I got a coupon for the Black and Mild Wine cigars. Not really a cigar smoker, but do like one now and then. Mostly while out fishing or driving across country with the winders down.
    A gun in hand is a lot better than a cop on the phone.

backtocrappie is offline Moderator OT Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I once bought a Nicaraguan cigar, cost me $.5.50 in 1998. Smoked it on my honeymoon, helped take my mind off the mistake I had just made.Best dam cigar i ever had.
    "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good"
    Sen. Hillary Clinton - Speech at Democratic Fundraiser, June 2004

Post Thanks / Like

Go to the Thompson cigar website!!!!. They have some great sampler packs. Cohibas and thompson green lable and the Iguana brand cigars are the ones I get when I have extra money.

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

I like black and mild wine flavor for a fishing trip,but kicked back with a glass of Turkey I like a good Cohiba.
    get d net <*((((((>{ PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Go to the Thompson cigar website!!!!. They have some great sampler packs. Cohibas and thompson green lable and the Iguana brand cigars are the ones I get when I have extra money.

Fatman
    i'll check it out. thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Cohiba? Is that what they call marijuanna these days?

Quote Originally Posted by roybuoy View Post
    I like black and mild wine flavor for a fishing trip,but kicked back with a glass of Turkey I like a good Cohiba.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishingpox View Post
    Cohiba? Is that what they call marijuanna these days?
    No Rusty that would be a Blunt.lol And was your ears burning last weekend?Where were you?Going to start calling you no show pox.lol
    get d net <*((((((>{ PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast