Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: If your in need of a monitor for computer...

Post Thanks / Like

Default If your in need of a monitor for computer...

Dell 2209WA

Ok, thought this would be the best place to put this...

Have been looking for another monitor for my computer and ran across a sweet deal by stalking some other forums. Thought I would pass this along to anyone who is in the need of a a "VERY GOOD" monitor for the price.

Dell Ultrasharp 22"...3 year warranty...sells for $289 + tax...free shipping. Can be had for $212 plus tax. Only good through Friday.

Heres the link... Just ordered the Dell UltraSharp 2209WA - Page 124 - [H]ard|Forum

Keith Wenzel is still honoring $212 per display + Tax - I just ordered 3 of them, with free shipping.

1-800-901-3355 ext 94-60854

([email protected])

I told him I'd post his details and he'd likely be getting some calls today - He told me He'd honor the $212 price for anyone who calls and mentions they saw " Travis' post on [H]ardforum for the $212" price "

He told me that they have been instructed to not sell this display for less than $260, but he has received so many calls and request for the $212 price his manager has finally caved and authorized him to sell them at that price.

Heck, if only one person can use this information...figure it would be worth it to post it. Hope this doesn't go against the rules....guess I will find out.
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    For those who believe, no explanation is necessary....for those who don't, no explanation is possible
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

Post Thanks / Like

that is a good price,thanks
    The fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad