Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: cane pole

Post Thanks / Like

Default cane pole

Tom,
    Did you win the minnkota or the motorguide at the Tezzur tournament. I am going to buy a Minnkota Maxium {sp} 70 24 volt. I wonder what is needed to install. I don't think this one comes the box or instrutions. They will sell "as is" for $100.00 less. $650.00 plus tax.

PS My name is Tom also, when they called out the winner and said "Tom", I just knew that I had won. But it was Tom Canepole not Tom Crappiecrazy.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiecrazy
    Tom,
    Did you win the minnkota or the motorguide at the Tezzur tournament. I am going to buy a Minnkota Maxium {sp} 70 24 volt. I wonder what is needed to install. I don't think this one comes the box or instrutions. They will sell "as is" for $100.00 less. $650.00 plus tax.

PS My name is Tom also, when they called out the winner and said "Tom", I just knew that I had won. But it was Tom Canepole not Tom Crappiecrazy.
    I won the Motorguide. If I was gonna buy, I would ge a Minnkota... If you run into insallation trouble, ther are lots of guys here to help with it.

Tom Canepole..
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a link to the minn kota page. It should answer all the questions on it.
    Pete

http://www.minnkotamotors.com/produc...unt/maxxum.asp