Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Free Aquarium

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Free Aquarium

I'm trying to make room in my garage for my new-to-me boat and have a 35gal tank with a hood, and black iron stand. I have never put water in it, used it to display sea shells I collected in my diving days. It's in really good condition and its free. I live in Ridgeland, MS. Any takers??
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Maj, If I Lived Close I Would Take It But North Carolina Is A Few Miles East!lol Ifyou Use Minnows You Could Always Use It As A Storage For Extras. I Use Mine That Way! Also Didn't Feel Like Cleaning A Few Fish One Nite So I Threw Em In The Aquarium!lazy!
    GET IN, SIT DOWN, HOLD ON, AND BE VEWY VEWY QUITE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by majflyboy View Post
    I'm trying to make room in my garage for my new-to-me boat and have a 35gal tank with a hood, and black iron stand. I have never put water in it, used it to display sea shells I collected in my diving days. It's in really good condition and its free. I live in Ridgeland, MS. Any takers??
    How far are you from Memphis?

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie4me2 View Post
    How far are you from Memphis?
    Three hours exactly. Made that trip many, many times. I'm in Ridgeland.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Crappie 2 View Post
    Maj, If I Lived Close I Would Take It But North Carolina Is A Few Miles East!lol Ifyou Use Minnows You Could Always Use It As A Storage For Extras. I Use Mine That Way! Also Didn't Feel Like Cleaning A Few Fish One Nite So I Threw Em In The Aquarium!lazy!
    That is a good idea. However, I still need the room. I want to be able to park my vehicle and boat in the garage together. Covenents won't allow me to park the boat outside.

Post Thanks / Like

I know about covenants. Got the pop up and boat if the garage and 2 vehicles in driveway. When they built the house they didn't make the garage big enough.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Can you ship it if I pay shipping charges?
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Why not put it behind your garage and store minnows in it. If your in Ms you should be able to keep them outside I would think. Just a thought. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Covenants can be a pain in the derier. I lived in one area where they had one and I had a dead tree in the front yard and was going to cut it down and they wouldn't let me cut it down and replace it, because we had to have so many trees on the property in the front yard. I told them I was going to remove the tree and put another in the same spot and they said I couldn't take it down because I wouldn't have enough trees in the front yard. They recommended that I plant another tree and then when it started growing I could cut the dead tree down and then plant one in its place and then when it started to grow I could then remove the other tree that was planted and I would be on compliance of the covenant that way. I left the dead tree and moved out of the area. We don't have any covenances here. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Xxxxx
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 10-14-2009 at 07:12 AM. Reason: prior message deleted