Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: duties for wives

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default duties for wives

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties to perform.

Terry had married a woman from America and bragged that he had told his new wife to do the dishes and all the cleaning in the house.

He said it took a couple of days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and all the dishes were washed and put away.

James had married a woman from Ireland and bragged that he had given his new wife orders to do all the cleaning, the dishes and the cooking.

He told them the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better and by the third day his house was clean, the dishes done and there was a huge meal on the table.

The third man said that he had married a Ozzie girl. He boasted that the duties he had ordered her to do were to keep the house cleaned, the dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table every day.

He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little bit out of his left eye.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

thats good

Post Thanks / Like

lol,,,good one!
    Got crappie?:D

Post Thanks / Like

Funny! OK I'll put myself on the line....what's an "ozzie" girl. I know (dating myself) that back in '73 a show aired called Ozzie's girls. A spin off of the Ozzie and Harriet show, but somehow I don't think that's got anythin' to do with this joke.

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.

Post Thanks / Like

I think he meant "Aussie" as in Austrailian girl.

Post Thanks / Like

:D ROFL...my lovely bride got a kick out of that one...
    "Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits." - Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

There would be cast iron pans flying if I tried that

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Water View Post
    I think he meant "Aussie" as in Austrailian girl.
    Yeah Muddy, I thought that's what he meant, but ya know there are so many "new" labels for stuff, I wanna be informed.

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.