Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poor Letterman...LMAO

Post Thanks / Like

Default Poor Letterman...LMAO

I wonder how the news media will handle this...and will they go after him like they did Sarah Palin.......Don't ya just love it when the Hypocrytes get their due...or will the lefties give him a medal....lots of questions and most know the answer before they hear it.

Let's just hope his wife takes him to the cleaners....maybe he can tell jokes about that.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes..the Jerk got jerked around...and whats with this turn your back on the audience and point at your watch thing? If its to his son..wonder if it means..time to come clean?

Post Thanks / Like

typically the left protects their own so I'll be very surprised if he's treated like the rest of us over this. I predict it will die quick into a non issue.
    "Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits." - Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

Are you so polarized that even Dave Letterman, a late night talk show host of a comedy show, is a politician for the left? Yeah , he made jokes about sarah palin's daughter, who didn't? She was a walking advertisement for what's wrong with the country and people embraced it. Unwed teenaged mothers shouldn't be trotted out for political fodder unless you are ready to take a beating. As for Dave, I have been watching him for years and years and I have never thought of him in left leaning terms. It does suprise me that he got top headline on foxnews this morning when we are fighting two different wars and Iran is building bombs. You can tell they have their priorities straight.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by big "E" View Post
    Are you so polarized that even Dave Letterman, a late night talk show host of a comedy show, is a politician for the left? Yeah , he made jokes about sarah palin's daughter, who didn't? She was a walking advertisement for what's wrong with the country and people embraced it. Unwed teenaged mothers shouldn't be trotted out for political fodder unless you are ready to take a beating. As for Dave, I have been watching him for years and years and I have never thought of him in left leaning terms. It does suprise me that he got top headline on foxnews this morning when we are fighting two different wars and Iran is building bombs. You can tell they have their priorities straight.
    No one on the left would ever think of him in left-leaning terms. Take the part you have written about two wars and iran building bombs and apply it to the President being in Copenhagen cheering for the Olympics and get back to us on that one. You can then sit down with all the alphabet news people and discuss it. The Letterman thing will be a non-issue with them ...except for the cheering.

Post Thanks / Like

pigs don't know pigs stink...

all I need to say on that one.
    "Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits." - Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

Let me see.....Carson went through how many wives??? Dang it, they all do it, even Bob Barker was accused of doing his Barkers Beauties. Just a few get turned out to the public. He just came out to keep from paying the blackmail. I think the reporter should be the one on the ropes. I figure Letterman thought it would be cheaper to pay an ex, than what the reporter wanted....and it would not have stopped.
    A gun in hand is a lot better than a cop on the phone.

backtocrappie is offline Moderator OT Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by big "E" View Post
    Me, nor anyone else with a shred of decency.
    "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good"
    Sen. Hillary Clinton - Speech at Democratic Fundraiser, June 2004

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by backtocrappie View Post
    Me, nor anyone else with a shred of decency.
    Rep have shredded decency a long time ago. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eager Beaver View Post
    Rep have shredded decency a long time ago. EB
    Nice try Beav...:D........
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast