Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Whatever happened to common sense?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Whatever happened to common sense?

An Indiana grandmother of triplets was arrested for buying two boxes of over the counter cold medicine in a weeks time (3.6 grams). While authorities believe she is not making or aiding meth manufacturing, they are not budging on the arrest, even publishing her picture in the newspaper in an article titled “17 Arrested in Drug Sweep”……………..meanwhile, in Michigan…………the mother of a first grader was letting three of her neighbors kids come to her house for about an hour in the morning to wait on the school bus so the parents could go to work (her house was the designated bus stop), well the state didn’t see it as helping out , the Michigan Dept of Human Services says she was in violation of running a day care with out a license…..how dare she try and be a good neighbor!

Terre Haute News, Terre Haute, Indiana- TribStar.com - Wabash Valley woman didn’t realize second cold medicine purchase violated drug laws

Michigan: Mom Can't Watch Neighbors' Kids - CBS News
    I can only wish to be as good as my dog thinks I am

Post Thanks / Like

stupid people are dangereous... when it happens to be the government it is much much WORSE.
    "Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits." - Thomas Jefferson

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I think some folks just do stupid things thinking they are justfying their jobs.....what a bummer!
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep