Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guess I am just getting old and beligerent.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Guess I am just getting old and beligerent.

Am I the only one??? As most of you know, I am a cook. Love to eat, therefore, love to cook. All through my years of learning to get the best taste out of a dish, I have not forgot that "you eat with your eyes first". If it does not look good, chances are, it is not gonna taste that good. Now for my rant.
    WILL THE FAST FOOD PLACES EVER LEARN THIS SIMPLE STATEMENT???
    I only get a hamburger on the go about once a month, but, every time, I have to either stack it back up, or slide the meat back on the bun because it is hanging half off etc. etc. One of these days I am gonna be locked up for disturbing the peace because I am going in one of these places, order something, unwrap it right there on the counter and ... asking, rather loudly, "WHY DON'T MINE LOOK LIKE THAT PICTURE UP THERE???". If they are gonna spend millions on advertising, making things look just right, I believe I ought to be getting what they are advertising, not something just thrown together by someone who don't care what it looks like...."Long as I get my $7.00 and hour."
    Ok, I'll climb back down off my soapbox now and go eat a Tums.
    A gun in hand is a lot better than a cop on the phone.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

People just don't give a chit anymore. Personal integrity left on the welfare buss.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Always wondered...

the same thing. How come the burgers never look as good as the pics? Guess they figure once you're in the door, the sale is done.

Give 'em the what's up for me too Center.

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean but........let me know how it goes. I can just see it now. That sounds funny!:D:D:D
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Im usually too hungry to worry bout the burger placement.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rcfillingham View Post
    Im usually too hungry to worry bout the burger placement.
    I actually think they are counting on that.....either that....or that your in one heck of a hurry and betting you won't take the time to come up to the counter and raise a stink.
    I'm gonna do it though, one of these days. Just have to make sure the wife is not with me and I have my cell phone so I can call her to bail me out.
    A gun in hand is a lot better than a cop on the phone.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by centerdriver View Post
    Am I the only one??? As most of you know, I am a cook. Love to eat, therefore, love to cook. All through my years of learning to get the best taste out of a dish, I have not forgot that "you eat with your eyes first". If it does not look good, chances are, it is not gonna taste that good. Now for my rant.
    WILL THE FAST FOOD PLACES EVER LEARN THIS SIMPLE STATEMENT???
    I only get a hamburger on the go about once a month, but, every time, I have to either stack it back up, or slide the meat back on the bun because it is hanging half off etc. etc. One of these days I am gonna be locked up for disturbing the peace because I am going in one of these places, order something, unwrap it right there on the counter and ... asking, rather loudly, "WHY DON'T MINE LOOK LIKE THAT PICTURE UP THERE???". If they are gonna spend millions on advertising, making things look just right, I believe I ought to be getting what they are advertising, not something just thrown together by someone who don't care what it looks like...."Long as I get my $7.00 and hour."
    Ok, I'll climb back down off my soapbox now and go eat a Tums.
    It's sad to say but, respect & responsability is becoming a lost genetic trait.
    "Gottabefishin"

Post Thanks / Like

can't produce a quality product with subpar ingredients

hawkman is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it just me or do they save the old, cold fries for the drive-thru customers? I guess they are hoping you will be home before you try one & won't make the trip back up there to complain.
    Crappie fishing is my lighthouse of sanity in an insane world,
    It keeps me from crashing on the rocky shores of everyday life.
    Crappie.com is my beacon of light!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by speckfinder View Post
    can't produce a quality product with subpar ingredients
    And, I would say they are not trying to fool anyone given the sub par assembly of the product.:D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast