Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: workin while sick?

Post Thanks / Like

Default workin while sick?

I got very sick yesterday while coming back from the OBX. I was soo sick i had a hard time backing out of Racoon's driveway. But I managed to make the 30 min drive home without much trouble. My folks made me go to bed as soon as i got home. This morning I had a fever of 102 degrees. I took some tylenol to bust the fever. I feel a little bit better. Other than the fever, i cough and feel like junk. The problem is i got to work tommorow How sick is too sick to work? The thing is they wouldnt have anybody to fill my specialized position tommorow. I hate to call out sick. Pops stays home when he's sick and instead of resting, he peddles around outside working on things like the garden or w/e honey dos he has to do. Racoon has a bet that i'll go fishn when sick
    Oh I could wrestle a monster fish

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

When youre really just TOO SICK to get out of bed you'll know it. Other than that I have always went to work. If I dont work then I dont get paid so I'll take off the days I want to hunt and fish when I feel good (vacation) and work the rest. If I'm sick enough to go to the Dr. then I stay home.:o
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

if you are running a fever or are contagious stay your happy butt at home. it is unfair to your co-workers for you to bring the flu or whatever you got into work and infect them with it.
    incognito....... here fishy fishy fishy

Post Thanks / Like

x2

Quote Originally Posted by popperonahead View Post
    if you are running a fever or are contagious stay your happy butt at home. it is unfair to your co-workers for you to bring the flu or whatever you got into work and infect them with it.
    "Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits." - Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

Not just work, but stay home period.
    It's not the numbers or the size, it's the time spent on the water!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by popperonahead View Post

Ditto. My firm's policy is: if you're sick, stay home. We don't want what you've got.

Post Thanks / Like

If it's still 102 tomorrow, you might want to skip work and head off to the doctors...
    Son of Racoon, Friend of whiskerwhipper, FHB to all.

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Keep it at home,I don't want to catch it. Sorry I hope you feel better.

Post Thanks / Like

With H1N1 making it's way across the world, I'd tell the boss that you need a Dr. to have a look. Let the Boss know what your symptoms are and if he's got any brains about him, he'll ask you to stay home until you're better. Get well soon!
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

amen on that
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast