Default Roll Tide!

Enough said!
    :D
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

Fisherman Wantabe, Bama looked very good today. I just hope we didnt lose hightower for the season. We really need him. After the way Virginia Tech blew out a hyped up Miami team, it has to make you wonder how good Bama may be. I am still concerned with our offensive line. We just dont push people off the line the way we did last year. That may hurt us against some teams. I liked what the ESPN guys had to say about Bama today. In the past they have always to me seemed against Bama, but they said after this point in the season and after watching all teams play, they felt Alabama was the most complete team. Its hard to say, but I think Bama is looking really good. The SEC is so tough. LSU barely survived today. I wanted them to win for a good showdown with Bama, however I dont care what anyone says. I have watched the replay over and over and I think the ball slightly broke the plain of the endzone for Mississipi state but it wasn't called a touchdown. I am glad in a way but feel bad for state cause they played great. Kentucky laid a big hit on Tebow, that would be huge if they lost him. Lets hope he is okay. Who knows what will happen this year, it will be exciting to see hwo it all turns out. ROLL TIDE ROLL

Post Thanks / Like

yeah it was a good game today for bama but you must admit the hogs defense sucks, they can't tackle.... plus really no secondary

Post Thanks / Like

I dont know if its the fact that Arkansas has no secondary, or that we just have great weapons that they just could not match. I am just glad our defense up front was good enough to keep Mallett running for his life and no time to get the ball off. You gotta love that D-Line we have. I wish just for once that Nick would give Cody the ball and let him run one in.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if theres anybody playing that can tackle Julio one on one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Psmith View Post
    I don't know if theres anybody playing that can tackle Julio one on one.
    I think I'm more impressed with the true freshman Trent Richardson, broke 4 sure tackles for a 52 yard TD run, now that's a hoss. Not taking anything away from Julio he's damn good too.
    Bama's furture is so bright we have to wear shades (crimson shades) :D
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

anybody can break a tackle when one tries to tackle them high...tackling 101... go for the legs...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishingpox View Post
    anybody can break a tackle when one tries to tackle them high...tackling 101... go for the legs...
    Man, did you watch the game???? 2 of the 4 tacklers had their arms around his legs and he broke the tackle. The other 2 were higher but it didn't stop him.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

yes, every second of it, ar. defense sucks. petrino let that be know that he is not high on defense, thats why he won many games at u of l 54 to 48...no D

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman_Wantabe View Post
    Man, did you watch the game???? 2 of the 4 tacklers had their arms around his legs and he broke the tackle. The other 2 were higher but it didn't stop him.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishingpox View Post
    yes, every second of it, ar. defense sucks. petrino let that be know that he is not high on defense, thats why he won many games at u of l 54 to 48...no D
    How do you win SEC games without defense
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast