Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tomorrow is the last day......

Post Thanks / Like

Question Tomorrow is the last day......

for voting your favorite brag board pic. With over 600 members on the board, surely we can do better than 27 total votes?? I know Ed put out some work to get it together for the members, and it's just part of the enjoyment on this great site, so lets keep it going!! Good fishing.......

Post Thanks / Like

Default How do you Vote?

Quote Originally Posted by labill
    for voting your favorite brag board pic. With over 600 members on the board, surely we can do better than 27 total votes?? I know Ed put out some work to get it together for the members, and it's just part of the enjoyment on this great site, so lets keep it going!! Good fishing.......
    Hi Bill,

How do you go vote????
    Hold My beer and watch this sheeet!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by labill
    Bill have no idea what it is about first I heard of this
    GOT BITE? -----~<*)###>{

Post Thanks / Like

Default It's easy.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy
    Hi Bill,

How do you go vote????
    Hey, Tommy.....just click on the "main crappie fishing forum", you will see two "sticky" posts at the top of the page. Click on the second one from the top (it will mention the brag board contest) and it will show the entries for the contest. You can view each pic from that location. The winner gets a cap and decals.

Sacalait Steve....this post is for you too. Also, there are a couple posts by ed if you scroll down from the contest entry post. To forewarn you, there are a few entries that have no pic, probably from posting problems. You will also see a small circle with each entry, click on the one with the entry you like, and you have voted. If you have any problems, feel free to contact me....Good fishing, guys.
    PS....The deadline is 09:14 am tomorrow.