Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: REALLY angry!

Post Thanks / Like

Default REALLY angry!

I suppose I need to preceed this rant with a little background. The family who suffered this tragedy has been through hell on earth already.... last year their 3 yr. old who suddenly came down with some bizzare disease that slowwwly turned her into basically a vegtable before taking her young life.

The mother is a first grade teacher at the school where my wife is a lunch lady. They are good christian people who through the whole ordeal kept faith that God is good and His will needs to be done. It was even though it's hard to understand. Now this...

WOOD TV8 | Man arrested in mall bathroom assault

I am not God and cannot love this pervert like God can...lucky for him. I'd cut his _alls off and then...never mind. Thanks for lettin' me vent.

UD

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.

Post Thanks / Like

If I were the judge in this case........... Lets just say the punishment would be televised and it would give second thought to sickos such as this. My heart goes out to the family and the little girl. May God bless them and keep them safe from further harm.
    Garminarmin gpsmap 1040 xs networked with Garmin gpsmap 1242 xsv , Panoptix PS 30 and PS 31. Livescope LVS 32

Ice rig Echomap Ultra 106SV with LVS 12 and GT10-IF

Post Thanks / Like

i head this on the news as well and it make me sick, i am a firm believer if you do something wrong you will pay and he will get his turn

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

hang him with a used rope and keep it for the next ONE
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by billbob View Post
    hang him with a used rope and keep it for the next ONE
    Yep a Good old fashioned public hanging, and leave him hang the rest of the day for all to see. I also believe they should do this at our southern borders, with everybody they catch hauling dope into the USA.
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Indian Rocks Beach, Florida, United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ted Nugent

MY THOUGHTS ECHO TED'S
    You can't finish what you don't start

Post Thanks / Like

I'm betting it's not the first time this scum has done this. I'll not be surprised if we find out he has a previous conviction for a similar offence. I just don't know what's going through folks minds.
    "Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits." - Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

Default They arrested a guy...

from Grand Rapids who has some previous convictions. Don't know if they are for sexual crimes or not. He gets arraigned today. Interested to see how the justice system deals w/ this one. Just an update

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.

Post Thanks / Like

People like this need to be a given a life sentence. That sentence will not be long because the other prisoners will take him out. It may sound harsh but that to me is justice.
    To make life enjoyable, you must have crappie days.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by magnum500 View Post
    People like this need to be a given a life sentence. That sentence will not be long because the other prisoners will take him out. It may sound harsh but that to me is justice.
    a "life" sentence isn't what we think it is anymore. A more fitting remedy would be death by lethal injection or lead poisoning depending on if he's let out or not.
    "Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits." - Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast