Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: otcrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default otcrappie.com

does not work when registaring
    keeps coming up with question , are you human & a box to ckeck. no matter what you check , it says you have not answered question are you human

it sucks. you would think you were signing up for a goverment job with a security check & that you need a college education. a lot of places are doing this kind of thing. i am not being a smart a-- . but the registering suckssssss

backtocrappie is offline Moderator OT Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you entering the correct alphanumeric code that confirms you are a human? If so, have you refreshed it by clicking "request another image"? Checked the agree box at the bottom?
    "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good"
    Sen. Hillary Clinton - Speech at Democratic Fundraiser, June 2004

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by backtocrappie View Post
    Are you entering the correct alphanumeric code that confirms you are a human? If so, have you refreshed it by clicking "request another image"? Checked the agree box at the bottom?
    correct alphanumeric: yes
    have you refreshed it : no
    checked agree box: yes
    i will try again

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pwbuilding View Post
    does not work when registaring
    keeps coming up with question , are you human & a box to ckeck. no matter what you check , it says you have not answered question are you human

it sucks. you would think you were signing up for a goverment job with a security check & that you need a college education. a lot of places are doing this kind of thing. i am not being a smart a-- . but the registering suckssssss
    i went back & did it again. i had to do it twice. the letters or numbers that you have to type can be decieving. i see no reason for that. why not make it simple.

backtocrappie is offline Moderator OT Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pwbuilding View Post
    i went back & did it again. i had to do it twice. the letters or numbers that you have to type can be decieving. i see no reason for that. why not make it simple.
    It was simple, and it led to constant spam. So.... Anyway, human verification is a standard now.
    "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good"
    Sen. Hillary Clinton - Speech at Democratic Fundraiser, June 2004

Post Thanks / Like

i am happy that it finally worked for me. i am not real good with a computer
    but spamers probably are. i would think it would be easier for them to sign up rather than myself. the only reason i signed up was because of what a few members on the site said. anyway: GOD bless & have a great day
    9-11- 09