Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: temper temper......

Post Thanks / Like

Default temper temper......

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...-obama-speech/

This guy has had enough apparently What a goofball and what a way to embaress the hell out of your constituants.

Not saying anything about the subject matter, but this guy is supposed to be a cool and collected representative of the state of SC which I am a native of. For years and years congressmen have sat and listened to BS shoveled out by both sides and have sat quietly and waited their turn to speak but this guy decided to take the four year old approach. He might as well have yelled "your ugly and stupid!" as thats the reaction it got. Of course in the land of SC he might be hailed as a hero cause they dont seem to like Obama down here.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by big "E" View Post
    Congressman Yells 'You Lie' at Obama During Speech - Political News - FOXNews.com

This guy has had enough apparently What a goofball and what a way to embaress the hell out of your constituants.

Not saying anything about the subject matter, but this guy is supposed to be a cool and collected representative of the state of SC which I am a native of. For years and years congressmen have sat and listened to BS shoveled out by both sides and have sat quietly and waited their turn to speak but this guy decided to take the four year old approach. He might as well have yelled "your ugly and stupid!" as thats the reaction it got. Of course in the land of SC he might be hailed as a hero cause they dont seem to like Obama down here.
    I seen this on the news today. I have to agree with him!
    They are all lairs in my book!
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by big "E" View Post
    Congressman Yells 'You Lie' at Obama During Speech - Political News - FOXNews.com

"E" it is 7:01am...You need to be at work so us old folks can have a little SS money...Would you kick in a little extra today...I see you have started watching Fox News...I knew you would come around.
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day