Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Wylie Crap-o-ree and Nitestalkers Ball--Sat Oct 16

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Wylie Crap-o-ree and Nitestalkers Ball--Sat Oct 16

OK we're down to a month before the grand event. Here's who I have listed as participants:
    Rango---------4
    Big E----------3
    Pete----------2
    Slabseeker----2---Slabseeker, please respond to my e-mail
    Kunes--------2
    cspen--------2
    Greg---------2
    So that's 17 with a few more possibles. Please let me know if there are any changes.

Rules:
    Alcohol--the use of alcohol by any participant is strictly forbidden. This of course does not apply to "MEDICINAL" alcohol that is commonly used by nitestalkers to cure such maladies as, but not limited to:
    Baldness
    Hairiness
    Nearsightedness
    Farsightedness
    Justrightsightedness
    Coniptions
    Vapors
    Heebies
    Jeebies
    Rockin Pneumonia
    The Boogie Woogie Blues

Entry fee---$15.
    4 rods max per person
    Start time--6:45pm
    End time--Be at Buster Boyd Ramp with fish ready to weigh by 1am
    This is an individual, not team, competition.

Prizes: $10 from each entry goes for the heaviest stringer of 5 crappies.
    $5 from each entry goes to heaviest crappie
    in addition there will be prizes for other categories to be announced.

I plan to be at the Buster Boyd Ramp by 5pm to get entry fees etc. You may launch wherever you wish but if you're not gonna be at BB before the launch you need to get me the $ ahead of time.

That's about all I can think of now. Any questions or comments are welcome. Let's have some fun and get to know each other.
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

I'm assuming that with the term "stringer" this is not a catch and release deal.I may have one more participant , will let you know soon.Can't wait , should be a ball.Eric.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by big "E"
    I'm assuming that with the term "stringer" this is not a catch and release deal.I may have one more participant , will let you know soon.Can't wait , should be a ball.Eric.
    If you want to keep em alive and release em that's up to you. I plan on eatin mine.
    One taste of the bait

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah , I'm in total agreement on that.I dont have a real live well so.....BTW I'm glad you have a provisional on alcohol consumption.I'll bring a prescription if necc.Eric.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

slab_seeker Guest

Default kunes

Did you forget to list Thug Attacks. I do have a generic perscription for such ailments as they occur. Occasionally I will take a dose to "ward off" such an attack.

Post Thanks / Like

I qualify for about half these rules on the use of medicinal alcohol. when i first started reading that sentence i was gettin bothered till i read the exception on medicinal uses.
    ive noticed on the beast that after a thug attack that everyone who tangles with these critters needs the medecine bottle after they get their lines untangled so you should allow thug attacks as a medical excuse.
    Heebies Jeebies,, thats not catching is it?
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slab_seeker
    Did you forget to list Thug Attacks. I do have a generic perscription for such ailments as they occur. Occasionally I will take a dose to "ward off" such an attack.
    Good thinkin slabseeker. An ounce (or12) of prevention as they say. As I stated the list is not complete. Any questions regarding allowable "conditions" will be forwarded to Dr Rango for determination. He was chosen because of his liberal interpertation of such issues.
    One taste of the bait

Post Thanks / Like

thug attacks qualify under medicinal conditions as being justifiable. wether you use it as a prevention or a cure is up to each individual. In my medical experience aboard the beast ive found it works much better if used both ways during each episode with those ghastly creatures..
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Thug attacks almost requires "in fight" medicine. You know when you are letting him take some drag so as not to break the line with those expensive battry operated fish detection devices on it. You need that medicine in advance of the possibility of a hook getting stuck in your hands and such when you get the thug onboard.

I am booked at Atlantic Beach for that whole week so looks like I will have to miss this shindig. However, I will coming through on Sunday to dunk the boat in the water to flush out the salt water. So, I will snoop around for any bodies floating on the lake.

slab_seeker Guest

Default Thank you Dr. Rango

For allowing Thug Attacks to be added to the list. NOW if I can just get a better insurance plan that has no deductable on the perscription.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast