Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Have to Agree with Hank Jr.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Have to Agree with Hank Jr.

Went to see George Jones and Hank Williams Jr at the Canfield Fair here in Northeast Ohio.

One of the stage sets for Hank proclaimed in big block letters " I will keep my freedom. I will keep my religion and I will keep my guns. You can keep the change. "

Later on during a solo set he shared his opinion on whats going on today. The crowd and it was a big one roared in approval. He also changed the words on " A country boy can survive " to America will survive ". I pray that he is right.

By the way both icons put on a GREAT show.
    Garminarmin gpsmap 1040 xs networked with Garmin gpsmap 1242 xsv , Panoptix PS 30 and PS 31. Livescope LVS 32

Ice rig Echomap Ultra 106SV with LVS 12 and GT10-IF

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hays47 View Post
    Went to see George Jones and Hank Williams Jr at the Canfield Fair here in Northeast Ohio.

One of the stage sets for Hank proclaimed in big block letters " I will keep my freedom. I will keep my religion and I will keep my guns. You can keep the change. "

Later on during a solo set he shared his opinion on whats going on today. The crowd and it was a big one roared in approval. He also changed the words on " A country boy can survive " to America will survive ". I pray that he is right.

By the way both icons put on a GREAT show.
    I have that saying on bumper stickers on both my trucks :D
    Yea old Hank always puts on a good show.
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

canfield fair is great. i was raised in youngstow ohio & went there many times. real country folks in that area. huntin fishin & workin to survive.
    :D