Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Is the bite on in the Boutte

Post Thanks / Like

Default Is the bite on in the Boutte

CrappieJerker,
    Have you been to Bayou Boutte lately? I am trying to line up a trip for next week sometime and was wondering if the bite was on.
    I can't leave now; They fixen to turn on.

crappiejerker Guest

deacon I didn't go last weekend because of the rising water . But it looks good for this weekend . I'm going saturday morning and I'll let you know what I come out with . By the way I went to lake fausse point last weekend and fished the bar pits next to the state park and didn't even see a sacalait but it was good to be on the water . talk to ya'll soon .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiejerker
    deacon I didn't go last weekend because of the rising water . But it looks good for this weekend . I'm going saturday morning and I'll let you know what I come out with . By the way I went to lake fausse point last weekend and fished the bar pits next to the state park and didn't even see a sacalait but it was good to be on the water . talk to ya'll soon .
    Thanks, I will look for your post and will post my luck on Monday.
    I can't leave now; They fixen to turn on.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiejerker
    crappie jerker I was out there too but not in a boat We had a surprise birthday party under the pavillion by the store in the park for one of my buddies.
    GOT BITE? -----~<*)###>{

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon
    Thanks, I will look for your post and will post my luck on Monday.
    Deacon my appointment is at 8:15 a.m. and lets see fishing or work, fishing or work to heck with work fishing sounds better.
    GOT BITE? -----~<*)###>{