Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Posting pictures 101

Post Thanks / Like

Default Posting pictures 101

I guess you have to be smart to figure this out. I can catch them, but I can't post them. Is their any hope ot there.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I just pm ed u

if you want I can pm you how to do it........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

There's a detailed set of instructions on this MO Off topic somewhere. I used them and can do it. If I can do it, ANYONE can. Let me see if I can find and copy and paste again.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Posting photos 101

Originally posted by DMW1960

How To Post Pictures On Cdc For Rednecks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special Thanks To OSS For Sharing With Me This Information In The First Place!

Right Click On The Start Button Go To Explore, Left Click On Explore. Find Your Pictures On Your Computer That You Have Downloaded From Your Camera. Right Click On The Picture File, Go To Open With Left Click On Paint. File Will Open Up In Windows Paint Program. At Top Click On Image Come Down To Resize/skew And Left Click. A New Box Will Open Up It Will Say 100% Horizontal & 100% Vertical. Monty Does 30% On Each. I Start At 20% On Each. It Depends On Your Picture And Your Camera Settings Which One You End Up Using. After You Pick 20% Or 30% Go Up To File And Left Click On Save As. What I Always Do Is When The File Name Comes Up I Put My Mouse Right To The Blue Highlighted File Name And Click One Time That Leaves The Current File Name There Then I Hit My Space Bar One Time Then Depending On Which Percentage I Have Used I Will Put 20 Then Click Save. I Do This Because Sometimes My Picture File Will Still Be Too Large To Post. If I Need To I Can Always Go Back And Open The Original File And Do The Above Steps Again And Reduce The Picture To A Smaller Size.

Now To Post A Picture On The Cdc Website: When You Start A New Thread Or Post A Reply You Will See At The Bottom Of It Attach Files Valid File Extensions: Bmp Doc Gif Jpe Jpeg Jpg Pdf Png Psd Txt Zip Then There Is A Button That Says Manage Attachments. To Post A Picture Click The Button Manage Attachments. Then A New Window Will Pop Up Click The Browse Button Now Find The Picture That You Just Resized And Click On It. The Name Of The File Will Now Show Up In The Box Under Upload File From Your Computer. Then Click The Upload Button. Wait Until It Gets Done And Then You Will See The File Name Show Up Down Below But Above The Attachment Key. If You Have Another Picture You Want To Post Go Back To Browse Button Again Find The Next Picture File Name And Click The Upload Button Again. Wait Until It Gets Done And You Will Again See The File Name Show Up Again. When You Are Done Uploading Your Pictures Up In The Top Of This Box You Have Been Working In There Is Close This Window Left Click On Close This Window And You Are Done!

I Hope This Helps Someone! I Promised Stumpthumper80 That I Would Pm Directions To Help Him Post Some Of The Great Pictures Of The Crappie He Has Been Catching. So I Thought Since I Am Doing This For Him That If I Posted This It Might Help Someone Else.

Again Special Thanks To Oss For Telling Me This Information In The First Place!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Never feel bad

about asking we all have had our turn in the barrell, chris aka (rice a roni) showed me, about the only thing I have figured he was good for.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sliles View Post
    I guess you have to be smart to figure this out. I can catch them, but I can't post them. Is their any hope ot there.
    Let us know if the instruction help you out.

Post Thanks / Like

Default posting pictures 101

Thanks for all the information.