Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: The Quiz For Today

Post Thanks / Like

Talking The Quiz For Today

THERE WAS A EVENT 40 YEARS AGO TODAY THAT CHANGED THE WORLD!
    ANYONE REMBEMER
    NOW THE YOUNGSTERS OUT THERE MAY HAVE JUST SEEN FILM OF THIS BUT I BET THERE MAY BE SOME WHO MAY HAVE BEEN THERE,
    WHAT WAS IT
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Japan Surrenders To The Allies Forces!

Then We Send Our Smartest People Over There To Help Japan Rebuild Their Factories. Then They Start Flooding The American Markets With Their Rice Burner Cars!

Ok I Am 49 So Fuzzy Am I Considered Young?

Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking woodstock, purple haze in my mind

Post Thanks / Like

And We Have A Winner,,,,,,i Think, Iam Still Kinda Foggy My Self On That One Beagle
    What Do You Win You May Ask!!!
    Prize To Be Announced At A Later Date,,,,
    Dmw You Are As Young As You Feel,,just Ask Beagle
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Lol Couldn't Have Lost To A Better Man! Congrats Beagle! I Never Was Much Of A Rock And Roller! Only Purchased 3 Rock Records In My Life! One From Group Kansas, The Group Boston And The Group Eagles. Everything Else Was And Has Been Country! Love My Lester And Earl Cd's!!!

So Your In A Purple Haze Beagle? Been Drinking That Cheap Mad Dog 20-20 Again!! Gosh I Am I Going To Have To Run You Down Some Crown Or Some Jack?

Post Thanks / Like

the groups you speak of are not, in my opinion rock and roll groups, I really like the old rock, 60s and 70s are my favorites,
    purple haze was not a state of mind you are in it's what you take to get into a state of mind, you young pup. but send the crown and jack anyway just cause I am such a good guy.
    sure hated I missed the little gathering.

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle, I'm old enough for sure but didn't pay much attention till it was over and the tv reports started talking about naked women and free love. At least you're honest enough to say you weren't there. Folks that never got within 500 miles of New York state claim to have went. Probably not my kind of crowd in those days, I was redneck and hippie crossed.

Post Thanks / Like

I was on my senior trip in New York City when it was about to start. Planned on heading out there for a day, but started hearing reports about the lack of water, gridlock and such, and decided not to go. If I had, I don't think I would have made it back to the bus to go home. Oh well - had fun anyway and wouldn't have caught any fish either way.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

Kaz I hear you on the woodstock wannabes. for years I heard folks talking about being there, and they would tell me all about it and I would say well sir or mam if you can remember it YOU WERNT THERE. HEY FISH IS YOU THE REASON FOR THE BAND COUNTRY JOE AND THE FISH?