Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Grizzly Jigs and G3 Sportsman

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Grizzly Jigs and G3 Sportsman

Just watched Louie and Scott on Reelfoot catching the whopper Bluegill. I pointed them out to my wife and mentioned I'd like to do that sometime, go to a lodge like that for a vacation. The sky is falling, she said okay if she can go. Looks like a plan will be in the works for next spring. Also sense our son lives in Lebanon Missouri we might get to visit Grizzly's store when they have another shin-dig next year. I'm going to sleep good tonight dreaming about the maybe trips. hehehe Ferdi aka Fred OH YEA, Good show Louie and Scott

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a plan. Hope it comes true for you.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Wish my wife would do that!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!

Fatman

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been to Reelfoot several times with my wife fishing and I have also made several trips up there with some of my fishing buddies. Its a great place to fish. Right now I am hung up on Dale Hollow lake....I went back in May and going again in October. TN has some great lakes to fish in, I love that state.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by G-3 Fisherman View Post
    I have been to Reelfoot several times with my wife fishing and I have also made several trips up there with some of my fishing buddies. Its a great place to fish. Right now I am hung up on Dale Hollow lake....I went back in May and going again in October. TN has some great lakes to fish in, I love that state.
    We all go to Ms. to fish.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

you better hurry up and make those resverations. you know how women like to change thier minds on us.

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully all will work out on going. I went for the first time about 3 years ago and and have not stopped going i have to go at least once a year. Word of advise i tried to save money and bring my boat. i dont recommend that i ended up with 5 holes and a damaged prop and damaged trolling motor. I am glad i had a aluminum boat.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

The Wife and I met my Brother and his Wife at Lake Weiss in Alabama last March. We stayed at a marina with restaurants within walking distance. The girls don't care about the boat or fishin, and storms were an everyday thing, but we had a good time. If the women involved don't fish, and you have the time, plan some time for them. Makes the experience a bit better for them. Maybe it can be an every year thing.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around