Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you catching more crappie?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Are you catching more crappie?

I hope some of you out their are catching more crappie. I'm not a expert but my methods seems to work for me. Those of you that contributed to my post thank you. Also, those that had negative thoughts about my post I respect there thoughts also.

Friday
    Last edited by Ken Jones; 08-10-2009 at 09:55 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, given that we're not fishing in the same waters, a lot of things are a moot point. I'm all for tips and learning, but I'd bet that a fellas home waters in Georgia is a heck of a lot different than yours or mine.

Brooksville, FL (Originally from Terre Haute, IN.)
    Post Thanks / Like

Your input is appreciated and I learn from you and others on this site. Never met a greater group of fishermen in 40 plus years. As with any organization, you can please most of the people most of the time, but not all the people all the time. I think I quoted that right, if I didn't, you get the jest.

I am in IN now, going back to FL the 15th of Sept and getting ready for the slabfest on Blackshear in GA. Great group of folks to fish with. Come on down, you'll enjoy it and I am sure you will pick up some good tips. I know I do.

Chuck
    From Steve Wunderele - 10-2-84 --"A fishing trip maybe brief, but it's memories are endless."

Post Thanks / Like

Nice lookin bunch of paper mouths, I'm goin in the morning and hope I have the same results:D

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team

Post Thanks / Like

this year i don't seem to have any problem catchin. i have had some problems in the past but with experaince on the same lake it is getting easy to locate & catch. have had a great year & have limited out every time
    some small, some large. they all taste the same. have fun while i am doin it
    to them.

Post Thanks / Like

I for one, am catching less crappie. But that has nothing to do with anybody on here!!!!
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pwbuilding View Post
    i have had some problems in the past but with experaince on the same lake it is getting easy to locate & catch.
    Bingo.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Keep it coming!

Mr. Ken,

I do enjoy reading the different style approach that we all have that seem to work for us. That is what this site is all about, learning from others and sharing along the way. Even though we may not all agree on certain aspects, you can never have too much advice. Keep the updates coming and I hope to find something along the way that will help me in being a better fisherman.
    Congrats on Fridays catch!
    Brandon Jennings
    Bayou Crappie ETC

Post Thanks / Like

nice mess

Post Thanks / Like

Thnx Ken for your input. There are things that you (and others) that are really good ideas to try down here in So Cal. Have picked up a lot of info from all the posters here at CDC.

“Can’t learn enough...”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast