Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Question for the Mods

Post Thanks / Like

Default Question for the Mods

Hey guys I am just wondering if I can have your permission to post my Tax ID number for the Hunting With Soldiers Program I have started in the Hunting Forum. I wanted to ask before I did this to get you guys permission. All donations can be claimed on peoples taxes now. Please delete if I have placed this in the wrong spot or when you answer. Thanks and Hope all have a Great weekend.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Fo4 ...

Quote Originally Posted by father of 4 View Post
    Hey guys I am just wondering if I can have your permission to post my Tax ID number for the Hunting With Soldiers Program I have started in the Hunting Forum. I wanted to ask before I did this to get you guys permission. All donations can be claimed on peoples taxes now. Please delete if I have placed this in the wrong spot or when you answer. Thanks and Hope all have a Great weekend.
    ... just PM Ed (Slab) and check with him. Mods may not know the legal aspects, and therefore may make a wrong decision, either way.

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure about legal implications. It's your taxid number, you can do what you like with it. But I always thought that number should not be publicized, I thought it was kinda like a Social Security number for a business. I'd just suggest PMing people who need it. But I'm not an attorney. I would check with one if I were you fo4.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. Im still new at this so far. I am not sure if anyone needs it or just the name for the donations to the Hunting With Soldiers program. Thanks again
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not a mod, but I would caution you against posting any private or personal information on forums. There is way too much identiity theft going on in the world today and that includes tax ID or SSAN. Once you post it they capture it and all of a sudden your credit and your bank accounts are ruined. Those who need to know it legally will contact you privately. Just be sure of who you are dealing with IMHO.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

THanks Ship. I will not post it publicly. I do want the ones who have donated to the Hunting With Soldiers Program to know that they can claim it on their taxes as a Charitable Donation now.