Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Monday Meeting

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Monday Meeting

Shoals Area Crappie Assosiation has a meeting this Monday night. Changed to MOnday's to get away from Church night.

This meeting will be a fish fry also. Everyone just think about bringing something to drink.

Saturday, October 8th is our first tournament of the year. Angler of the year awards start at this tournament. 1st and 2nd place payback, and big fish payback. It is a Little Bear creek out of Macafee boat launch. Macafee was a more central location than the boat launch at the dam.

I am very excited about the tournament. I haven't been able to fish the lake much at all, just hope I can hang with some of our members. I think I will be able to fish the Friday before the tournament, and thats it. If anyone goes, post some reports. ANd a few GPS points if you don't mind :D
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Default whersitat?

How 'bout some directions for someone coming in on Hwy 72?
    You know me, if anybody can get lost, it'll be me

Post Thanks / Like

Smile directions

If you are coming east on 72 from miss. Turn right on 247.. there is a service station there called yogis and also a north al. speedway sign. turn right on 247 continue south on 247 aprox. 25miles the road will deadend at hwy. 24 turn left and go aprox 12 to 16 miles to cotton gin rd on the right. if you need minnows go past cotton gin rd about a 1/4 mile a bait shop is on the left. hope this helps and good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation directions

J.white And Everybody Else

Watch For Deer Crossing. I Have Seen A Lot Of Deer Hit On 24 And Cotton Gin Rd. When You See One There Is Usualy 3or4 Close Behind. So Everyone Be Careful..

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks but... Is that the way to the lake :D I've got that one down already-
    what I need directions to is the meeting. And a time too, by the way

Post Thanks / Like

Default Directions

J.White

Going east on 72 you will come to hwy 43. turn left go im not sure 10or12 miles to avalon ave. turn right stay on avalon you will pass the fire dept. on the right you will see a cross walk that is the school on the right. turn right on trojan ln and the band room is the octagon looking building.. The physical address is 100 Trojan lane, Muscle Shoals ,Alabama 35661 if you want to pull it up on map quest. Hope this helps oh yea I believe the meeting starts around 7:00 p.m.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks

That don't sound too bad to find - thanks Keith.